MDLXIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MDLXIII

Until We Ride Again

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David & Jean d'Arc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
juhaihai

juhaihai

David & Jean d'Arc Empty
PostSubject: David & Jean d'Arc   David & Jean d'Arc I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:40 pm

Colette: *t'was a fine afternoon in the headquarters, Colette was out together with Pete, her trusted little pup who was busying himself with looking for the twig she just tossed for a game of fetch* Come here boy!...That's good *ruffles Pete's fur on his chin as he came back with a stick* ... Here! Fetch! *throws the stick again, now a little too strong and it flies into the hallway* uh-oh, I hope I dont hit anything....or anyone with that throw.... :I
Yu: *Yu was walking along the hall of the headquarters..she's getting annoyed with all the twist and turns...indeed..a labyrinth of no return!..suddenly, she heard some twig snapping, dropped on the floor...* "uhhh..." *then she heard some dog in some distance.. she saw the twig and picked it up... "now..to whom should i return this?..go some dog?" and the dog's bark came nearer...
*to some dog" lol..typo ]]

Pete: *runs towards Yu and stops in his tracks, sizing up the stranger...he tilts his head to the side 'is she gonna give me the stick?...who is this new person?' he then starts sniffing her feet and barks at her once and circles around her, apparently checking her out until she hands the stick*

Yu: *this is the first time she saw a dog...in her whole life..in person..she saw some in books that she have read. the dog came up to her and barked and circled around and looked at her in the eyes till she felt like melting...* "Is this yours?" *trying to hand over the stick...she can't resist the dog. :3 * "uh...why am I talking to you?.." and the dog barked again... it reminded her of the waiter at Hei Mao's restaurant whom the owned called "little dog" (Wei) whose work is fetching things and scaring away some people...she thought maybe that's what dogs do...but she does see some resemblance between the dog and the waiter...the wagging of the tails .. ~_~ *

Pete: *barks once again at her and wags his tail as he was handed the stick* ... *tries to stand on his hind legs and tilts his head again before losing balance and falls down, head back* ... *tries to sit back up as he whimpers slightly and then picks up the stick with his mouth*

Colette: *was waiting for quite a while, and got worries Pete wasn't back yet* ...where is he? I hope he didn't get stuck into someplace. *walks over to where the stick landed and noticed another figure, and then Pete* Pete! Come here boy! *the dog quickly perks up and runs to her, she picks up the stick gingerly and walks towards Yu after giving the dog a treat* Hey! fancy meeting you here, I believe we've met before? At the opening right...? What was your name again?

Yu: " Yu. Yu Ling..." She said in a calm voice in answer to Colette's question. "I guess we've met...and i remembered you were the one glaring at the commander while he's smoking...pfft.." *and she smiled at the thought of her cleaning the spilled coffee back then* "I-is that dog yours?" *looking at Pete curiously..
Colette: *she laughs* Oh yes yes, that. Don't worry tho, I think the commander's a good guy now, not that I intended to appear rude or anything *waves a hand of disregardingly over the subject* and yes, this is my dog, his name is Pete. *Pete, puts happily jumps and skips around Yu, and barks at her* ahaha, and I think he likes you...My names is Colette by the way,if you can't remember... watcha up to by the way?

Yu: Nice to meet you again miss Colette...I'm deciphering my way out of this labyrinth...I wished I had a dog to guide me out of here...*she lowered down and tries to poke the dog..held it's head to her hands and looked at Pete's face* seriously...this dog reminds me of that waiter... *now, she's thinking why is she even trying to get out of the hallway and where is she going* she lets go of the dog and pat it on the head and it barked. "I see...is this what you call... 'being fond of animals'?"

Colette: Oh? *rubs her chin and looks down at the hallway behind her* True, it can be quite confusing here but, maybe you haven't been out that much? *already knows the place like the back of her hand since she goes out quite a lot with the commander and with pete* *she chuckles as Yu cups Pete's face, the dog wagging its tail a sign of interest* I guess you call it that, where are you going anyway? I--err I mean We can help you get there~
Yu: "hmm...the truth is, I've been wanting to eat some meat buns in a certain restaurant...But I can't stand the owner who has tormented me in my last stay there... He's like this hallway...it's so hard to understand." *after thinking for a moment... * "do you know where the kitchen is?" * now, she felt like cooking.. Very Happy If she cant eat meat bun from the restaurant, she better learn how to cook 'em instead..lolz*

Colette: Oh? *chuckles* Maybe he likes you? Some people tend to tease the ones that they like...show me this restaurant sometime, sounds interesting. and the kitchen is this way *motions for her to follow and Pete casually leads the way* Do you know how to cook tho? Lunch has passed so I guess the cooks are out, maybe they have leftovers...
Back to top Go down
nadinesolisce

nadinesolisce

David & Jean d'Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: David & Jean d'Arc   David & Jean d'Arc I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:23 pm

"..I can cook some meat bun...I guess?"

Yu loved meat buns. The rations in the military school where she came from are scarce and it's normally in pellets. That's why she taught herself on how to cook a meat bun...thought that's the only food she'd be interested to cook...well...not necessarily good at it, but can be edible.

"..I think He's getting on my way because I tried to scout his...waiter... I don't see any reason for him to like me...the mere thought of it gives me the creeps...it's unimaginable" Yu said, while looking at the dog leading the way. "Next time we can come together..then I'll be needing your help getting out of this hallway again. You'll see then... that the owner treats everyone that way. He'll drive anyone crazy. He'll tease anyone for his own amusement." If I haven't restrained myself, he'd be dead right then. Yu thought, Though she couldn't have hurt a civilian, no matter how suspicious he might be.

They were walking for some time till they arrived at the kitchen. The whole reason why Yu is always lost in the hallway is that she is not paying attention to the difference between each turns. She thought she should get over it if she would work here as an Inte. Now that she thinks about it, she's been looking at the dog all the way and is not paying attentionat all to where she's going. /facepalm/

(hahahahahaahahhahahaha!!! :9 )
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

David & Jean d'Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: David & Jean d'Arc   David & Jean d'Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:54 am

"Mhmmm, meat buns sounds nice, I haven't had them in a long while. I bet they have the ingredients in the pantry, for sure nobody would mind if we take some." Colette said as she tucked her hands behind her back as they both walked in the hallway side by side while Pete had a little skip in his walk, looking proud as he lead the way.

Colette only chuckled at her reply, she didn't expect her to be this chatty. At first glance, Yu looked like someone who would be awkward and silent in a conversation...if there would even be a conversation at all, she was happy that she was acting that way,nonetheless. It was also hard for her to figure out what she was currently thinking, what with her almost dead-pan facade. "Oh? then I'll be looking forward for you to accompany me there then, I hope theyre food tastes good at least?"

They have arrived in the cafeteria, Colette opening the double doors towards the kitchen as Yu and Pete stepped in. The dog prancing happily at first and then sniffing his way randomly. "The pantry is here." She said opening a bolted door, that opened a small room where all the ingredients were stored, from rice to wheat, and fruits and vegetables as well as dairy products. "We'll have to list what we took tho so the cooks will know, I can take care of that, just get what you need and I'll take note of it." She said, holding the door open for her.

===
wwoooooooo! xD
Back to top Go down
nadinesolisce

nadinesolisce

David & Jean d'Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: David & Jean d'Arc   David & Jean d'Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:31 am

"I have a list..." Yu dragged out a piece of paper from one of her pockets. The usual ingredients for meat bun is listed there, to make sure she doesn't forget about her father's recipe. She picked out the ingredients, some flour, baking powder, yeast for the bun and some ground meat, spices and oil for the filling and more. Surely, meat buns are better than sweet cookies she thought. She offered Colette to wait on the cafeteria, and gets herself to work.

She made 5 pieces of Meatbuns...(fast..lol) and cleaned up the kitchen area, washed and returned some utensils that she used. She put them in a platter and served some to Colette and Pete. "Can I give some to the dog?"...

Indeed, the food in that restaurant surely tastes good...The owner's a very good cook. that's the only thing that's good about him. Yu is thinking of showing Colette the resto when the owner's stuck in the kitchen so he doesn't need to go out to pester the customers.

--------------------------
Aaaaaaaaaaargh!!! aaaaaaahrgh...my head is blank...huhu....can't make another sentence... TT_TT I hope she didn't wasted Colette's time in her cooking..hahahahaha. Basketball
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

David & Jean d'Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: David & Jean d'Arc   David & Jean d'Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:26 am

Colette nodded. "You sure you don't need help?" She asked, yet Yu didn't seem to have heard her; she shrugged thinking that she would just be a bother to her if she offered to help since she wasn't that good at cooking herself.

"I'll just make green tea then." She said as she pulled out what she needed for a quick pot of tea. Happy that she was getting herself some treat today and the possibility of making a new friend,she trotted off to sit down in one of the tables nearby and placed the teapot and some cups on the table. Yu came by minutes later with a plate of steaming hot meat buns that looked delicious. Colette smacked her lips unconsciously, she was hungry just by looking at them.

"Yeah, sure...he's still a pup but I guess he could eat some. He seems to be interested at what you've made too." She replied, standing up and picking up Pete's dish bowl and placing it conveniently close to where they sat.

The pup kept his nose up, wagging his tail and licking his snout knowing that some new food was gonna pass his stomach soon. Colette watched him as he pushed his little bowl towards Yu with his nose, and then sitting obediently waiting for her to give him some food.

Colette chuckled. "See? he eats a lot so I bet he'll be happy to have some of those. Better hand him some and come and sit down with me so we could try them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

David & Jean d'Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: David & Jean d'Arc   David & Jean d'Arc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David & Jean d'Arc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MDLXIII :: MAIN ROLE-PLAY :: King's Blade-
Jump to: