MDLXIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MDLXIII

Until We Ride Again

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
juhaihai

juhaihai

Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:27 am

Colette hasn't really recovered fully from the stress brought by the event from Poznan, and she knew that it had left her invisible scars. At times, when she closes her eyes,the thought of having killed someone still haunts her mind. Somewhere out there, someone is weeping for another lost soul. But she decided to keep it hidden...there was no use lamenting over past actions, it was best to move on. What's important was she was alive and Peter was safe...there will be more cases like this in the future; this was the army after all, and they were at war.

She didn't notice Peter staring at her, her eyes were fixed to looking at people and had noticed the pigeons coming back to their original spot. A hand was then unconsciously placed over Pete's back, ready to stop him just in case he gets the courage to jump down from the bench and start terrorizing the birds again.

"I am glad to hear that, Commander." She smiled at him.

Relaxing? Colette thought, questioningly. "With the trouble you had on earlier with the pigeons and with Pete, I doubt anyone would say that that was relaxing." She chuckled sightly as she remembered the earlier incident. "And the last time we were together, we were chased by piss artists and got bound and beaten by serial killers." There was a hint of sarcasm in her tone, surely he wasn't serious about what he said.

"You're just saying that since you don't have anyone else to go out with" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 am

"You don't honestly think that, do you?" Peter chuckled and stood up. "Or maybe you let me come out with you because you pity me?" He smirked at her and crossed his arms with an eyebrow raised. "I'm not quite sure if I like the impression I'm leaving with you, Ms Michellis." Of course, all this was said with a humorous expression.

"Aside from the few more...'eventful' times we've been out." He put his hands in his pockets, indicating that they should get going on their errand for Pete's necessities. "It's relaxing." Peter looked back at her with a genuine smile. "And now knowing I can rely on you if we do end up in a jam, it is even more so."

Peter turned away and cleared his throat, the atmosphere now a bit too touchy and serious than it should be between the two of them.

"We should get going before we waste the day at the park." He started walking along the path towards the nearest exit of the park. "We'll come back often."
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:34 am

Without saying anything more, Colette stood up, lifting Pete from the bench and not letting him walk on his own until they had left a good distance away from the park and into the sidewalk, where there were lesser things to chase and get distracted to. The pup then lead the way as if he knew where to go.

As they reached a chain of small stores and shops in downtown central, Colette looked around for a pet store. They managed to spot a decent looking one thanks to Peter and decided to go in. After spending some time picking out stuff she needed they stepped outside each with a bag of kibble in hand and Pete, much to his refusal at first, sported a new collar and a leash.

It was almost dusk and the streetlights started to light up one by one, illuminating the streets of Moscow. It grew colder too as they both reached the headquarters not too long after they were done shopping.

"Would it be okay if I left the bags kibble back in the food storage in the kitchen Commander? I already asked the chefs if they could feed Pete for me in case I'm busy or out and they are willing to do it." She chuckled as they walked in the hallway, one hand tugging at Pete's collar. "The little squirt seemed to have charmed them easily."
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:51 am

"If you consulted them already, I suppose that's alright." Peter looked down at the puppy who was still pulling on the leash, unused to the new constraints. He felt smug at that moment. Now he can't run around causing mayhem. "As long as Pete doesn't end up distracting them from their duties with his 'charm'."

Peter took off his coat and slung it over his arm as they moved to the kitchen with Pete's new belongings. He pulled the doggie dish and water tray on the floor in a corner where he would be out of the way of the chefs.

"Well that's that then." He said, looking over the layout of the kitchen to confirm it was the best place for the new items. "Thank you for your company tonight." Peter smiled at both Colette and Pete. The damn pup was happily sniffing his new belongings and it was adorable even for him. "It was very nice."

He assumed, them having arrived back, that it would be time to leave her be. They always separated ways after coming back from an outing after all. It seemed only natural that he left her be, so he prepared to go back to his own room.

Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:01 am

Pete yawned as he sat in one corner of the room. He looked up at both Peter and Colette, listening as both humans interacted, he had come to the conclusion that both had shared something mutual.

==

"Thank you for everything today sir." Colette bid as she watched him turn around again, ready to leave.

"Uhm...Commander--"She scratched her cheek, unsure about why she just called him out. She had hoped he missed it but snap, he turned around; she mentally panicked about what excuse she could give him. She ran a hand over one arm awkwardly, not keeping eye contact.

"If...if it was okay with you, could you play another song for me?" The words slipped out of her mouth without her even having to ponder over it. She remembered that the last piano session they had had left a bitter taste in her mouth, and she had long since thought about these feelings he had been giving her. "Ah, well...it doesn't have to be now, you could play it tomorrow or some other day when you are free...heck, you can even refuse me--it's just..." She bowed her head down timidly, her lip quivered for words.

"just that...I want to spend more time with you."

She gulped and tilted her head back up at him, she hoped that he did not take that as something else. Somehow, she was afraid he'd say no...who was she to ask for such a thing? This time there was no bet, Peter did not owe her anything and she had expected him saying no.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:28 pm

Peter was eager to spend more time with her, so when Colette called out for him he turned around immediately though made sure he didn't look too eager. She seemed nervous...her speech broken up and stutter-y. What was she so worked up about? It was just music, wasn't it?

Then again, he remembered what had happened that night. He pursed his lips in contemplation. Should he risk it? It might answer his heart and mind after all...but at what cost? What if he lost her friendship in the process of a possibly selfish endeavour?

Nothing good comes without risks.

Peter smiled at her and nodded, her last line giving him the conviction to go with the situation. "Well, since you asked." He paused only slightly, the last time he would allow himself to second-guess his current decision. "I'm not exactly tired yet, I can play a song for you now if you want."

Pete seemed to understand and immediately trotted to stand beside Colette's leg and looked up at them in question of where they were going next. Peter was thankful to a degree - having the pup there might help ease any tension that may be there after he played whatever song he was prepared to preform.

"I suppose Pete wants to come too." He said looking down at the puppy and turning halfway to exit the kitchen. "That's fine with me." He did not hesitate any longer before leading her to his room where the piano sat in wait.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Colette's face lit up in joy as she heard him say yes... somewhat. It was always hard for her to read his mind, she wasn't sure if she had irritated him for imposing too much or if he was genuinely okay with it. She brushed the thought off, this was a chance for her to listen to him again and she should be happy and grateful.

"Ah, that would be great!" She clapped both her hands in excitement and looked down at Pete, picking him up. "You wanna come?" She asked him playfully and the pup answered with a woof; smiling at her,she was ecstatic it wasn't only her that would be able to hear Peter sing for the second time tonight. In her opinion, his voice and talent was something that should be shared to a lot of people.

The walk was short and she kept her words to herself. She was afraid she'd only blurt out the wrong kind of words at him, she was pretty nervous despite wanting this.

As they arrived in his quarters, she immediately recognized the familiar setting and noticed nothing has changed since, the room still bore this calm yet intimidating atmosphere to it. It was night time, and a few lights in his room was enough to illuminate everything and the light from the moon helped give a more mysterious quality to it all.

Pete, sniffed around for a bit, checking out the new environment he's set foot. Colette observed him, making sure he didn't go too far as scratching or leaving unwanted marks on any of his furniture. As she grabbed a seat opposite the large piano, she waved a hand for the pup to come, who immediately scampered close to her and she laid him on top of her lap.

Before the show started, she brought a finger over her lips and asked Pete to keep silent. The pup, nodded and she hoped it was because he understood what she had just gestured. She beamed a faint smile at Peter, wondering what he will be singing today, probably the same song?

"What will you be singing today sir?" She asked, curious and also to break the deafening silence between them. "I wouldn't mind any song Commander, I'm pretty sure whatever you sing will be great." She chuckled with her compliment, now she knew that he was exceptional and that whatever he threw at her wouldn't be surprising as the last time.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:04 pm

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4do44_hymne-a-l-amour-josh-groban_music for reference)

"I wonder if he actually understands what I'm doing." Peter said with a smile as he sat down in front of his piano and tested the keys to calm his nerves. The door was closed tight, but he had let the window slightly open for fresh air when they entered the room. The fresh air overpowered the scent of cigarettes and filled the air with the smell of new grass and spring flowers.

"Well, let's see if you know this one." Peter made up his mind of the song - though he was unsure if he could pull it off, it not being his native tongue. She would appreciate it though...well at least she's appreciate his efforts. The French classic also had more powerful vocals than the one he had preformed for her before.

So he started. Replacing the musical notes traditionally played buy a guitar with his piano keys, his voice flowed out in proper French (though, with a little bit of an English accent). Pete, by now had wiggled out of Colette's lap when she was distracted and started exploring Peter's room without disturbing much of anything.

Peter braced himself for his own mess-ups, feeling nervous more than ever. This feeling as he sung the song...it felt as if he was confessing his feelings to the woman who sat and listened, and he both wanted and didn't want that to be the case. That bitter feeling replaced the uplifting feeling in his heart as the song came to an end.

With a chuckle, Peter turned around to look at Colette.

"Well?" He said, trying to keep the atmosphere casual...not wanting the painful feeling of last time to return. "How was my French?"
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:56 am

Colette had positioned herself closer to him and the piano this time, eager to listen much closer to his music. She stared at his handsome silhouette, complimented by the moonlight that shone down from the large open windows.

As his fingers hit the first few notes of his song, that same pining knot in her heart that bothered her for quite some time now ever since that last piano session, had once again decided to pay an unwanted visit. She gasped mutely, her mouth hung slightly open as soon as his familiar words flowed out of his soft lips smoothly.

It was French.

Why
, why of all the songs does it have to be this one? Was he...trying to impress her? It felt so wrong to assume such an impossible thing but it felt like the song and its lyrics was dedicated to her that it felt so right at the same time. Her heart told her so, but her mind was scared for the future. Could this be a confession?

Her lips quivered and her chest tightened, that warm feeling welling up from inside her heart sending small pleasurable sensations to the tips of her toes and her fingers. She was again caught in an enchanting haze brought upon by his melody that she had missed Pete as he trotted off into another side of the room, minding his own doggy business.

As his lyrics reverberated into the room, images of their time spent together flashed in her mind; how he had saved her and how she had owed her life to him.

'My love, do you believe that we love each other?

God reunites those who love each other'

She breathed out restlessly the second she realized the song had ended. "It was...weird." Colette answered with a small chuckle, her head tilted down low to prevent him from seeing her welling eyes, as she tried to blink off any tears that might give her feelings away. His French was better than most English speakers, it was enough for her to understand what he was trying to convey."I didn't know you could speak French. I am very impressed."

Colette stood up and walked towards the piano's side, not to get a feel of the instrument but to get a good look at the man who just gave her another gift. She stared at him for a good few seconds, her lips thinned; her eyes marveled over every angle of his face as if she just saw him for the first time.

These feelings that kept on tugging her heart were finally realized...she loves this man, and she loved him dear. That small pang in her center came gnawing on her insides once again, and she knew it was because it was one-sided, maybe?

There was only one way to find out.

"If I didn't know any better, I would assume that that song was dedicated to me." She said out casually, a little jest in her tone.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:46 am

"Well it came with the job." He put his hands down on his lap. Good, she was going along with the light conversation. Peter took deep breaths to keep his nerves still and composed. "I've been to France quite a few times before I came to Russia."

He watched her get up, not really realizing what she was doing. His mind and body seemed numb then....afraid to move. It wasn't because she was going to hurt him, Peter knew better. He was scared he might just grab hold of her and kiss her. In his mind, he cursed his choice for song. He knew this was a bad idea so why?

Because she made his heart overpowering even to his mind. She was dangerous like that. She did these things to him that he knew was a danger and yet she made it feel so right.

Peter's whole body seemed to be set on fire when Colette sat down and stared at him, catching his eye. He wanted to pry them away from her...but damn. The moonlight made them glow. He wanted to ask her what she was doing...crack a joke and say if something was on his face. However, he felt himself staring at her features too as long as she gave him the chance.

"I..." He managed to croak out. "I won't mind if you assumed, Ms Michellis." He was scared out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:32 am

She sat on the piano bench beside him, they're bodies close and she felt a little static as her arm brushed over his ever so lightly, that the contact made her break off from the stare.

As she heard his words, her chuckle slowly faded away. She tilted her head back up to look at him in disbelief as her brow creased in thought; she wasn't sure if she heard his words right or if he was serious enough. She gulped, her eyes stared deep down into the pools of blue in front of her, searching for any sign of insincerity on his part; but alas, he gazed back at her, his eyes firm and unyielding that it had scared her a little.

Was he...per chance, telling her that these feelings were not one sided? Her features softened as she breathed out, her heart was racing now and she was nervous. Her sight shifted from his eyes to his soft lips, then back up, tempted to lean in and have a taste of him. Her body, unconsciously inched in closer, feeling his heat from underneath their clothes to where they touch; her eyes still fixed to his.

"Commander..." She whispered, before plunging into sweet temptation, leaning in to plant a soft kiss in his lips for the first time.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:02 am

He just died. Or rather...it felt like he had. Peter's breath stopped, his body stiff and his heart froze. Was she kissing him...? Maybe he was just imagining things. What should he do? The kiss was too short, Colette pulling away too soon for his liking making Peter frown just a little.

"Ms..Ms Michellis." He said, taking his breath as she pulled away. "I..." He had so many things he wanted to say to her, but they whirled around in his mind, confusing him. She hadn't said she loved him....maybe this was just simply out of admiration for his music? She did love music after all. Everything was going fine...why did she have to do this without saying a word?

It would be wrong to say it first. If she didn't feel the same way, she might feel pressured into returning fake feelings as he was her commanding officer. So he took a deep breath and tried a smile.

"I didn't know I played that well." Peter tried to seem relaxed....

But his hands were balled up on his lap, grabbing nervously onto the cloth of his pants.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:32 am

It was too late, before she realized it, his face was too close and their lips had touched. She could only pull away quick before anything happened, before she lost her control. What was he gonna say after this? She just kissed him without any word, without any warning. What she did was way beyond the boundaries of their positions and rank in the organization.

Her heart beat so fast inside of her that it felt like it would burst out of her chest; her hands fidgeted slightly, and she jumped a little as he mentioned her name. Expectantly, she looked up at him only to be faced by his usual calm demeanor, his usual stoic face.

Her heart sank, and it felt like all her energy got drained out of her in a snap. What? Did she expect him to return back her feelings just like that? Did she expect him to understand immediately, even without words? "Ahh...yes, yes...that...that kiss was to say thanks for the song...and uhh." Her words stretched as she searched for an excuse for kissing him. Apparently, these feelings weren't mutual and it was a mistake...and it hurt.

Brushing her hair away from her face, she stood up abruptly, intent on leaving before her anything more happens. She bent down to give him a bow and as she took one quick glance at him, catching his eye, unwelcomed tears suddenly streamed down her face.

Horrified at her actions, she wiped them immediately with the back of her hands. Colette forced out a smile and a chuckle, opposing the sad expression etched on her face. "What...ahaha, I guess your song was too beautiful it brought me to tears, ahaha" She shook her head, feeling stupid, so stupid that she even hoped for something.

"I am tired. I will take my leave now." She bowed down awkwardly a second time and turned to leave, holding back the tears that were dying to come out.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:55 am

His heart sunk at her first words. So it really was just out of gratitude. As much as it hurt, it make him feel rather fortunate to not have done anything rash. What if he kissed back? That would've been such a bloody mess and she'd probably never talk to him again.

Peter stood up as she did, realizing she was probably about to leave and prepared to see her off. At least tonight confirmed the situation - that he could take comfort in at the very least. From the beginning he knew they were from two different worlds...and once this war and this search was over, Colette would marry off to some rich businessman who could provide her with all her wishes in the world. He on the other hand...he made his living off the conflict, after all.

It was better this way.

'Colette...?' Tears. They appeared before him briefly before being wiped away. She...she had always been terrible at covering up. Though this might just be hopeful thinking on his part. She was quickly leaving, though. He had no time. What if he was right?

"Hold on." Peter reached out, taking a single step before grabbing her wrist. He grit his teeth, still so uncertain about himself and all of this. "Hold on just a moment..." He said in almost a whisper. "It wasn't that good...so..." He took a deep breath. "So why are you crying?"
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:26 am

She tried to break free from his hold, but he was too strong for her and right now she was weak,both physically and emotionally.

"Because I love you!"

Her lower lip quivered as she stared back at him, she then shook her head in defeat and her shoulders drooped weakly knowing that right now she is making a complete fool of herself. She had dropped the worst line ever and there was no turning back. Falling in love with her superior is a joke...now the relationship that was slowly built on trust and friendship will slowly crumble down to nothing after this.

She kept her head down low, her tears stopped flowing. Why did he have to stop her...why did she even ask for a song? There was still time, she needed to redeem herself from this shame, she needed to go out of it as if she was going to be okay. She searched for words, but words seemed to be elusive at this point and only one line kept ringing in her ears.

"I love you Peter, I'm sorry but I...I just do." She whispered to him, her head bowed down, still shaking slightly in regret of doing a one sided confession.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:43 am

Was that a confession just now. His eyes widened with disbelief. He had just took so much energy to convince himself that she had no such feelings for him...and yet here she was. Vulnerable and blurting out her heart to him. He had made her cry yet again and now it made sense.

Peter let go of her wrist, going back to close the window and curtains to prevent anyone from being witness to this event. The short moment he was away from her seemed like forever. When he finally made it back to the woman, instead of taking hold of her wrist or hand, Peter lifted her face up to his and kissed her lovely lips.

"What are you sorry for?" He said, pulling away. "If you are sorry for not telling me sooner, I could understand...you don't know how hard it was... He chuckled and wiped her tears away with his thumb. "Thinking that I had no chance in the world." Leaning in again, he kissed her cheek lightly. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:14 am

The moment he let go of her, she thought about just leaving and walking away yet her feet felt like they were stuck to the ground and she couldn't move an inch from where she stood. It felt like eternity, standing alone in the middle of the room and she was losing faith.

Peter then came back to her and unexpectedly, she found her lips pressed sweetly unto his; the sudden contact made her feet sink, as if losing all her energy down there. It made her grab on to him. The short kiss made her senses come back into reality, or was this pleasurable sensation just a dream? Pulling back, she bit her lower lip as his words answered her question, this was real, she loved him and he loved her back.

Licking her lips she stood on tip toe, wrapped her arms around Peter and kissed him mouth open. She didn't exactly know what to do, but all she knew was that she wanted him, she wanted every inch of him, to feel him under his clothes. She wanted his heat and she wanted it now.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:05 pm

At least this time, he was ready for her. Forgetting all about Pete who was still rummaging around the room, Peter wrapped his arms around her waist and deepened the passionate kiss. As much restraint as he wanted to impose on himself, it was now futile. His hands roamed her well toned body gently, periodically tugging at the buttons of her blouse.

He knew for a while of his feelings towards her...but now that all has been said, it seemed that unleashing even a tiny bit of those feelings made way for a massive wave. Peter's kisses became almost hungry for more and soon they were playing rough with their tongues.

Soon, they found themselves on top of his bed, messing up the tidy sheets he always kept. Peter still stood on the ground but bent over so they could continue. His shirt was now open, draping down and revealing his front to her as he still worked his way through her own buttons. He tried to keep in mind - this was her first time even getting so far and he had to keep a respectable pace. His mouth moved off of her lips and he took a breath before kissing down her neck as he undid the last button that was keeping them apart.

Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Colette was sweet and eager against his lips, her hand tightened in his hair, her generous chest pressing up against his own. She tried to keep up with his pace but a little awkwardly as she kept her hands busy unbuttoning his shirt up to the last one. She was a first timer and she hasn't kissed that many people, well she has never kissed anyone as passionate as the one she's got herself into now, but because she had to go undercover at a brothel, she had picked up quite a few useful pointers for herself.

She gasped for air as soon as they're lips parted from the messy tongue tangle they've been in. She had thought about how her first time would go, but she didn't expect it to be this rough...or this fast or even this arousing; everything was happening too quickly. She wished it would stop yet somehow never end at the same time.

"Commander~." She moaned as she felt her back touch the soft bed, and it creaked a little with the weight. Her legs locked themselves tight on his hips. The heat was slowly building up inside her, and before she knew it, her clothes were unbuttoned. As she opened her eyes in a drunken haze, the image of Peter looming over her had made her heart both scared and excited at the same time. Her hands roamed over his lean torso, trembling over the touch of his tight muscles before she felt his lips move over to her neck. She arched her back, closing her eyes as she let him take over her completely.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:16 pm

His lips moved slowly down her body, now exposed as he moved her blouse out of the way. First her shoulders and then down to the top of her breasts. The fact that her legs tightened around his hips made him want more, pressing himself against her and lifting a knee onto the bed to to do. Her moans only made it worse.

"Am I going too fast?" Peter said breathlessly, stopping his butterfly kisses for only a short while.

And then, a small bark.

Peter looked over to the side, little paws and a doggy face peaked over the bedside. Pete blinked at the two and barked again, wanting attention and possibly wanting to return 'home' to Colette's room having tired himself from the romp at the park earlier and rummaging through Peter's closet.

He groaned slightly and pulled himself up to kiss her again on the lips lightly. "I guess that's a hint for us to stop." Peter said chuckling to himself.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:22 am

Colette opened her eyes after feeling the light kiss, frowning a little at the thought of stopping. She blinked at him chuckling. The realization of what they were about to do and what was just about to happen sunk into her brain. Immediately, she scampered to sit up on his bed and wiggled out to the side, holding her blouse close.

"Yes, I...I think that was enough." She turned away from him as she buttoned up her clothing and smoothed out the crease. Running a hand through her hair, she turned to face him, her face flustered and red without her realizing. A small smile on her lips was plastered on her face. "It's dinner time so, we should be going." Picking up Pete from under the bed with one hand, she took her coat with her and quickly ran for the door.

She was embarrassed, she didn't know what to do and her mind was still in a blurry haze of pink...she couldn't even look at him straight in the eye for a good second. Before reaching the door, she turned around to face him hesitantly, saying, "Commander,would you like to come get dinner with us?"
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:50 am

Peter was disappointed to say the least, but thankfully things haven't gone so far that he had any trouble in his pants. As Colette got up and covered herself, Peter quickly buttoned up his shirt and straightened his collar. As he fixed his hair, the smile on his face only widened seeing how red her face was from that brief tumble on his bed.

"Ah...right." Peter said nodding, feeling a little embarrassed himself for getting so far when they haven't even been on a proper date. Hell, if Pete hadn't been there, maybe they would've gone all the way. He blushed a little at the thought and quickly shoved the less-than-appropriate thoughts out of his mind.

"Are you asking me on a date this time?" He joked, remembering how they ended up hanging out outside of work in the first place. "Because I would love to." Peter made his way to the door with her after grabbing his coat.

Pete then, started yawning and curling into Colette's warm body, wanting nothing more than to sleep. Peter held bad an 'awww' and just scratched the pup's head gently.

"We should leave him home, probably." He suggested, looking at the already fast asleep pup. "I think today's been a tiring day for him."
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:35 pm

She pouted her lips at him. "It's a date then." She whispered softly, almost only to herself...but enough for the other to hear as they stepped out into the hallways.

"Mhmm, guess we should." Colette agreed as she held Pete closer to her. "Would it be okay if you waited outside, Commander? I will be there in a few." She suggested. She also wanted to go freshen up herself, after that little hustle on his bed. Realizing it just now, she had displayed such a lewd behavior back there, moaning and wrapping her her arms around him, how she ever got into that state of mind, she doesn't exactly know.

Before getting into her room to leave Pete on her bed, she tilted her head down at Peter for a bow and sheepishly went in and closed the door. After laying Pete down, and seeing that she was all alone, her insides suddenly felt like it got filled with a million butterflies and she squeed into a pillow, hugging it tight and close to her face, muffling her squeals of joy. She kind of felt like she was a kid again...heck it felt like she was in heaven and it felt like pure bliss. There was of course, the issues about rank and what not...but as of the moment it didn't matter to her...it felt good being in love and knowing that that love was reciprocated, was enough.

After a few minutes, she straightened herself and walked out of her room in new clothing. Patting a hand on his shoulder, she smiled at him, a little too sweet than she had intended. "Where off to, sir?"

===
dunno what i just typed ahahaha //mingplz
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:05 am

Peter smiled at her as she went back into her room then leaned on the wall to wait for her to ready herself. As he waited, he became slowly more and more self-conscious of his looks. Peter smoothed out his shirt and adjusted his collar before running his hands through his hair multiple times, just to make sure it was neat.

"Maybe I should go get changed into something nicer..." He said to himself after a while of waiting. However, by then Colette already turned the doorknob and stepped out of her room. Peter turned to face her when he was pat on the shoulder, only to be greeted by an extra sweet smile. Like he needed more reason to love her lips tonight.

"Well." He said, feeling a little shy for once and not being able to look her straight in the eyes properly. "Since I have the prerogative to take you out for better places than a pub now, there is a rather nice restaurant down by the river." He smiled at her and hesitantly offered his arm. "I think it'd be suiting for a first date."

Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:21 am

"Sounds nice." Colette answered, and her smile grew wider seeing how hesitant he was; she gladly linked her arm with his and they walked outside. "Although I wouldn't mind you bringing me to a pub either, if it's cheaper." Looking at him, she knew money was hard to find these days and that the organization had more important matters to spend on rather than their late night trips into the city, she'd be happy to spend her own money for tonight's dinner, she thought.

As Peter led her to their destination, a question came ringing inside her thought...she wanted to ask about what just happened minutes ago, that song, that kiss, and if they we're in a relationship right now? What was in store for the future? We're they going to keep it a secret from everyone.

These thoughts kept her mind busy as it stirred inside her head, making her quite anxious, relieved and excited at the same time. She gripped his arm tighter and closer to her as if she didn't want to ever let go of him. And not before long, as she snapped out of it, she realized they have already arrived at a restaurant.

She shook her head and smiled at him, everything was alright...she will ask these questions later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MDLXIII :: MAIN ROLE-PLAY :: King's Blade-
Jump to: