MDLXIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MDLXIII

Until We Ride Again

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
blackbunii

blackbunii

Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) Empty
PostSubject: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Lucia walked behind her remote controlled toy as it zipped down the halls. Today being a quiet day, the girl took it upon herself to enjoy some activities while the others were out. Such things like going out for a drink, some grub and other socializing activities weren't really her thing, preferring the latter of perhaps a nice stroll including one other.

"Ahhh.." She sighed while shrugging her shoulders. The weather had started becoming a heck lot warmer, and it didn't help that the uniform felt so stuffy. She had been trying to keep up her game with disguising her gender, but even so, t-shirts and jeans didn't make any difference; The lanky body structure allowed for her to hide any hints of curves.

Basically she had none.

Back to top Go down
purple-kitty

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:22 pm

It was nothing but pure chance when he saw the 'boy' that had handed him the flier regarding the Blade's recruitment. Sure, he doesn't intend to use up the 'one question' that he had gotten by letting the 'boy' recruit him but... he wasn't certain why but something about 'him'... intrigues him.

Besides, the least he could do is get a name, right? He'll be working with 'him' for probably years starting from today. So a name wouldn't really hurt.

It seems like the 'boy' didn't notice his presence as Balbit walked behind him, though not close enough. Personal space is something that everyone cherishes. "Ahem," he cleared his throat, hoping that he'll be able to grab 'his' attention.
Back to top Go down
blackbunii

blackbunii

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:30 pm

The ahem did grab her attention, and turning around her eyes gazed at the 'woman'. "Ah good day." Even though Lucia herself stopped, the toy still whirled down the hall, Lucia still using the remote to guide it aimlessly.

Lucia glanced at the 'female', wondering if there was a certain something 'she` needed.

"I'm surprised you're not out with the others, a person being as charming looking as you are that is." She really did mean it. The 'woman' had a certain charm about her that even the detective like Lucia couldn't pinpoint.

Last edited by blackbunii on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
purple-kitty

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Balbit blinked at the 'boy' before chuckling at him. Honestly, that was one heck of a praise. If anything, he was quite taken off-guard by it because eventhough he was used to hearing it in disguise, hearing people praise him as such while he's... well, himself was something rather rare. Considering the sour and unapproachable look that he often wore. He looked back at the 'boy' when he heard his toy whizz around. Judging by 'his' voice, he's younger than what Balbit had expected. 'His' voice has yet to even crack!!

"Well, I'm not really a social person. Takes too much work," he brushed his fringe to the side a little, his movement elegant than necessary. Though he can't really help it. It's something that he does subconsciously.

"What about you? Not enjoying the day off with the other kids? Assuming there are other kids on base that is..."
Back to top Go down
blackbunii

blackbunii

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:57 pm

"A wallflower I see, that's too bad. You're making the others miss out." Lucia examined the 'woman's' face, eyes tracing each and every feature. "Balbit, correct?" Her eyes still followed along the delicate chin line while trying to recall just who exactly was recruited.

Lucia wasn't one to admire or envy beauty, but in all honesty the 'lady' seemed beautiful and strong at the same time. Judging by the height as well, the polish girl could only imagine how many men it'd take to bring this one down. Her eyes shifted back up when the bangs were delicately swept over.

"Wallflower indeed." Lucia spoke softly, "As for being around the others..it's also not my thing." The girl waved her right hand in a nonchalant way; other hand still fiddling with the remote.

The toy mouse was probably running into a wall about now.
Back to top Go down
purple-kitty

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:08 am

Balbit only chuckled at 'him', nodding when he said his name. He nearly added that Balbit wasn't his real name but he decided against it. No need to have others try to pry and find out what his real name is. "I doubt that they're missing much. I'll only be silent around them and bore them or something," he sighed before crossing his arms.

He could feel the other's eyes roam all over his face... and figure. He knew that his features wre more feminine than the average male's. Which is good at times since it's pretty useful when gathering information.

"Such a waste for someone soo young. You should enjoy your youth... Even if the world is pretty twisted now," he shrugged before uncrossing his arms and stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"Oh right, I chased after you because I didn't catch your name the day you handed out the fliers."
Back to top Go down
blackbunii

blackbunii

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:17 am

Lucia gave a small smile at the 'her', "You think I'm that young? I'm old enough to enjoy the smaller things in life that deserve more appreciation." Yes, unlike others Lucia decided to connect with simple artistic creativity; revolving around toys and their mechanics. "Besides, for someone like you, as I mentioned earlier, aren't you missing out on lively chit-chat?" This made her smile turn into a grin.

Snapping out of it Lucia headed for where she thinks the toy mouse has ended up by now; stopping mid way to see if Balbit would follow. If 'She' wanted to know her name, then 'she' had to come along. Lucia liked this 'ladies' company.

"It's Luc." Likewise, why tell the real name? It's a lot easier to say Luc anyhow.

Last edited by blackbunii on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
purple-kitty

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:32 am

For a kid, 'he' is pretty matured. That was what's been going on in Balbit's head as he listened to 'him' talk and observed his body language. Indeed, 'he' is farrrr mature than the average kid. But then again, which kid wouldn't under these harsh conditions and circumstances. Without a doubt, 'he' had probably went through a lot more than Balbit did.

"Not at all. This is much more comfortable than acting interested." He said as he continued to observed 'his' movements.

And that's when it hit him.

The 'boy's' movements and gestures... they're far sexier than what a kid should have. Sexier and alluring. He found himself following after 'him' even if he didn't verbally tell him to follow. It's just that... his eyes...

"N-nice to meet you, Luc."

Balbit found himself trapped. Trapped and conflicted.
Back to top Go down
blackbunii

blackbunii

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:46 am

With a reluctant smile Lucia continued on walking, allowing Balbit to walk alongside. "It's nice to meet you too Balbit," her eyes glanced over before slowly looking back at the floor, "I guess you like just one on one talk huh?"

While continuing this far-from-original conversation, she finally spotted the shiny covering of the toy.

"Ah, there we go."

The girl walked over towards the toy hastily, leaving the 'lady' to just stroll at whatever pace 'she' wanted. Upon bending down, Lucia didn't bother bending her knees like most would, but instead bent over and stretched to reach at the toy. Of course this was only for a split second.

"Don't you find it too warm out to be in the uniform Balbit?" She talked to 'her' while still facing her toy, "Why not wear something more casual like everyone else who's off duty?"
Back to top Go down
purple-kitty

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:55 am

"Yes, one on one talk is less stressing and easier to focus on," he nodded as he walked beside the smaller 'male', occasionally stealing glaces. 'He' really didn't seem like you average boy. His cheeks rounded from the baby fat which still made him certain that the boy is farr younger than how he acted.

"I'd assume you're the same?" Balbit called out when 'he' ran after his toy, he himself opting to just take his time going over to 'him'. What he didn't expect was the way the 'boy' picked 'his' toy up, forcing himself to blush and look away.

Wait, it's just a guy picking his toy up! So why was he being 'this' flustered?!?!

He cleared his throat yet again, hoping that his voice didn't fail on him. It didn't... Good.

"I guess you could say I'm used to it? I don't have a lot of clothes to begin with so this is enough. But the intelligence's uniform is not as hot as the other's... At least, I assume that it isn't."
Back to top Go down
blackbunii

blackbunii

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:04 am

Lucia had no intentions of being so provocative or alluring in movement, nor did she expect anyone to think in such a way. Unluckily for Balbit, there are more actions and behaviors like this in the future soon to come if they continued seeing one another. Probably.

"You're right, I especially enjoy it when the person is interesting." Tucking the toy mouse and remote into one of the front pouches, Lucia also used this time to eye her fellows attire.

"It's a lot thicker looking than mine I suppose." Emerald eyes locked onto Balbit's brown ones, "I even feel like losing the jacket right now."

Slow footsteps were taken to return walking side by side, down the halls, and possibly even through the courtyard. Lucia liked talking to people just one on one; it was the hassle of keeping others interested that sometimes was difficult.
Back to top Go down
purple-kitty

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:18 am

The mouse was rather eyecatching. No, not because it's made out of metal and shined rather brightly. It's mostly because he was certain that the mouse would come in handy in infiltrating places. He wondered if he was close enough to Luc to be able to ask 'him' to make one for him.

"Well, I hope that I'm interesting enough for you," he chuckled, catching himself before he could do more. Balbit recalled how Katsuhiro had often complained that it was quite difficult to make him smile.

'Perhaps it's just because I'm not on duty. Yeah, maybe that's why...'

He touched his own vest before patting it slightly. "It's because it's bulletproof. I guess that's why it's slightly thicker. Though it's rather annoying when I have to squeeze into small spaces." He didn't back out when Luc looked at him. "It's not like anyone's stopping you from taking it off..."
Back to top Go down
blackbunii

blackbunii

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:30 am

"Of course you are. If anything you're probably the most interesting person yet." Lucia said it casually, but inside her head she hoped to not have offended anyone. They were all an interesting bunch yes, but what was she supposed to say?

Listening in the girl could only imagine Balbit getting crammed into a corner, unable to move due to the puffy vest; making her think. 'She' was right, there were things to hide but none would be seen. Carefully wrapped, to not make any seams, were bandages and a seamless sports bra to hide the chest; and for decency reasons.

Stopping mid-step she pulled up the turtle neck higher to cover where the adams apple should be and began striping off the jacket. All Balbit could see, if he examined, would be a flat chest like any other guy would have. "Ah, Much better...."

Jacket in arm, Lucia used both hands to run them down her sides, smoothing out the shirt.
Back to top Go down
purple-kitty

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:04 am

"Heh, really now?" Balbit hummed a little as he began to rub his chin. Him, interesting? Well, in terms of looks, he knew that he was interesting (honestly, who else have hair as red as his?) but other than that? Well, perhaps 'he' saw something that Balbit couldn't see. "Seeing that I'm still here talking to you, that means I find you interesting too."

He shoved his hand into his pocket again, eyeing Luc sideways as 'he' took his jacket off. At times, he wondered how he would have looked like wearing the other divisions' uniforms. Though one thing that he was certain is that Luc's shirt was definitely more comfortable than his skin-tight top. He knew that it was vital when he's on a mission (especially the ones that involves swimming) but honestly, it's not often that he gets those mission. Most that he has done so far is information gathering... both for the Blades and also for his own personal mission.

"Without the jacket, you look very thin compared to when you had it on. Are you sure that you're old enough?"
Back to top Go down
blackbunii

blackbunii

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:20 pm

A flash of confidence showed on Lucia's face upon hearing that she was interesting. "Me? Intertesting?" The were a subtle pause as a smirk appeared, "I like to be interesting."

The 'woman' sure was astonishing indeed. Aside from red, ravishingly beautiful hair the 'female' had quite a husky voice; The rich tones were very attractive as they fluxed from time to time. Lucia glimpsed up to Balbit, seeing that 'she' was gazing at her torso. She was discovered, was she?

To her relief it was just another question about how bony and frail she was. Go figure. Aside from fixing mechanics what else was she recognizable for? "Excuse me?" Lucia heard what Balbit said, and couldn't quite understand how being thin related to age, "...How old do you think I am?" Judging by the way Balbit asked, it had been on 'her' mind from the start.

Back to top Go down
purple-kitty

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:31 am

Seeing 'him' smile, Balbit couldn't help the smile that was developing on his own face. "Then that's good. Besides, I don't call others interesting quite easily so you could say it's an honour? Something like that," he nodded to his own logic, not even caring to see if Luc had understood him or not. And it was true. It's quite hard for anyone to be able to have his attention this long. Sure, he wouldn't up and leave if someone bore him but he tends to tune them out after a while.

He brushed the deep red strands of hair away from his eyes again, tempted to just pin them to the side. But as is, he looks girly enough so there's no need to add more fodder to that fire. Fire that Katsuhiro had started ever since they've reached safety and his caretaker began to relax somewhat. It was kinda rare for him to see the other male laugh soo merrily since he always have that pained (or strained) look on his face before they reached Russia.

"Around... 14 or so? Judging by how your voice has yet to crack and such..." He shrugged before looking at 'him' again. "Or am I wrong?"
Back to top Go down
blackbunii

blackbunii

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:17 pm

"....Fourteen," She repeated, now looking at her body frame. Sure it was skinny and lacked feminine assets, but her height was a decent 5"7ft. Lucia was in a bit of a state. She seemed unable to decide whether to play along, scold, or take the guess as a compliment. Without postponing her response any further words began slowly coming out, "I..am..eight years older than that." She spoke gently.

Aside from the age situation, Lucia couldn't help but shift her eyes every time the red hairs were swept out of the way. It sort of irritated her that the strands even dared to hide such a pretty face. With a swift opening of the second front pouch a little bobby pin was brought out, and without even asking, slipped onto the bangs.

"A charming person should never hide their eyes," Lucia spoke while fixing in the hair accessory, "It's their best weapon." Just as she said that her green orbs sparkled from the rays reflecting off the small pin.

Back to top Go down
purple-kitty

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Math was not something hard for Balbit. Despite how poor their conditions were, his parents... or rather, family, had made sure that everyone in the family had an adequate education. So after doing some very quick mental math, his eyes widened as he looked at Luc.

"You're lying. There's no way... for a guy to be that old and still sound like a kid!" He said, still blinking and feeling very confused.

But his confusion was cut short when Luc did something very unexpected. He didn't hear what 'he' had said, too stunned by what had occured; Luc pinning his fringe back. Sure, some still stubbornly escaped the pin but it held back most of it. "Y-you really didn't have to do that. Now I'll look girlier..." He muttered, trying his best to not acknowledge how hot his face feels at the moment.
Back to top Go down
blackbunii

blackbunii

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Lucia pulled back a bit when Balbit exclaimed her sounding like a kid. Well, for a guy she suppose maybe she did. "Well..my voice deepened when I hit the age of twelve, but I guess it didn't go deep enough." She pulled up the turtle neck to cover the non-exist ant Adams apple once again, eyes locking in on the strands which she hadn't managed to pin.

"And girly? That's fine..it looks nice this way too." Lucia eyed the face frame again before beginning to walk towards the kitchen.

Maybe if she ate a bit in front of Balbit, 'she'd' see that she wasn't being scrawny on purpose. "Do you know how to cook Balbit? Everyone I meet here knows how to cook." The polish girl hoped her new acquaintance did, she was starving!
Back to top Go down
purple-kitty

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:47 pm

He noticed the way 'he' often pulled on his turtle neck. Despite how sometimes Balbit appears to seem like he doesn't notice things much, he actually does. If not, information gathering would be a really tough thing for him. His mind drifted back to Luc's peculiar little habit though he decided not to question it. No, he's saving his question for something far more important.

"I guess some boys are a little unlucky. Not that I could say the same with myself," he shrugged before looking around. Oh, he's been at this part of the base once... or maybe twice after his arrival but he still wasn't certain what this place serves as. Now, he does... or sort of.

"I only know a little and most are basic meals. Why?"
Back to top Go down
blackbunii

blackbunii

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Lucia continued walking, deciding not to comment any further on her voice in case she'd get caught. Actually, Lucia had forgotten that she still owed the 'lady' her end of the deal, so even if Balbit did ask she'd brush it aside.

Balbit knew basic meals? To her basic meals were those like rice, egg, maybe slices of bacon; though any food would do right now as Lucia didn't know how to cook anything. "I suppose we sit down for a little to eat? I would like to get to know you a bit more..if you don't mind."

May as well familiarize herself with the other recruits; it may save her life in the future.
Back to top Go down
purple-kitty

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:24 pm

"If you get food poisoning, I'm not liable," he joked as they entered what he assumed was the kitchen. It wasn't anything fancy (not that he's seen anything fancy) and had the basics of the basics... or at least he assumed they were. Back at home, it was just a few broken ceramics, some makeshift frying pan and pot along with a makeshift stove.

"No, I don't mind at all."

"But you should," one part of him whispered to him. It seemed intent to remind him that these... peach people are evil and the ones who took his sister away.

But Balbit squished the voice... for now.

"I'd like to get to know you more too. Maybe then I could put the question you owe me to good use."
Back to top Go down
blackbunii

blackbunii

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Lucia entered before 'she' did, glimpsing around at the kitchen she had visited atleast four times by now. "Oh I was raised in a refugee camp, I'm sure anything you cook will be fine." She walked to take a seat at the table, "It's all fresh here afterall." Upon sitting down a small smile rose again, liking that somebody would take the time to talk with her.

Just when she was going to pull out her toy mouse again, Balbit spoke about the question. She smiled and gazed at 'her', "You already asked me so many questions today." The smile was sly, as if teasing, "I think you've already used it up haven't you?"

It was true, Balbit did ask her a ton of questions during their conversations and during walks. This was what she had planned from the beginning, there was no way she was going to answer any question.
Back to top Go down
purple-kitty

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Balbit slapped his palm against his forehead when he realised what 'he' had said was technically true. He tried to recall the things that he had asked and groaned when he realised how... how insignificant those questions were.

"Seems like you have a good head on those shoulders. I guess it'll be wrong of me to assume that the people from the other departments are bad at mind games unlike us," he chuckled as he made his way to the various cabinets that lined the walls, looking through each and one to see what they have. And he had to give it to them... some of these things, he has never even see them before!!

"But I guess I don't really need the questions. I'll find another way to make you answer my questions."
Back to top Go down
blackbunii

blackbunii

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Lucia's smile only grew more sly when she saw Balbit facepalm. She sort of pitied the 'lady', as none of the questions really benefited 'her' greatly. "Well," Lucia decided to strike up a deal while she watched the 'woman' rake the cabinets,"I could still give you offer but on one condition." She thought about the others, and how she played many mind games with people; it made her feel clever..she liked feeling clever.

Turning around in her chair she continued with the new deal,"The one condition is----I can lie." There it went again. Her sly smile that almost faded while talking rose up again, she felt so confident.

As Balbit continued to shuffle through counters, Lucia's stomach began to feast away at nothing. Did the 'lady' know what she was doing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MDLXIII :: MAIN ROLE-PLAY :: King's Blade-
Jump to: