MDLXIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MDLXIII

Until We Ride Again

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
purple-kitty

Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:00 am

Balbit had steered away from the ingredients that he wasn’t familiar with, sticking only with the basics as he laid them out on the counter. He paused for a moment to look at Luc when ‘he’ began talking, giving ‘him’ his full attention.

Hm… ‘he’ll’ give him another shot at this, huh? But letting ‘him’ lie… would it be worth it?

Probably. After all, Luc would probably lie about the important and personal stuff so time is the main factor in ‘winning’ this little game that Luc had offered. Time and how close they could get before he asks his question.

“I accept your condition,” he smiled before returning to the food, beginning to prepare a very simple omelette fried rice for the other male.

((I have no idea how... lavish the base is in terms of food. OTL)
Back to top Go down
blackbunii

blackbunii

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:37 pm

"Great. Let's hope you don't forget about it then." The girl smiled at the 'woman'. She loved the idea of the deal, and knew very well that depending on how close their relationship is, the more personal the question could get...but, she could just lie.

Lucia draped her uniform jacket onto the back of the chair, smelling the aroma, she turned back to face the table. "Smells good.." She spoke gently to herself, idly fixing her turtle neck, "Wonder what she's making." Her stomach continued to chew away, even more so now that the whole kitchen smelt amazing! She sure hoped it didn't give her food poisoning.

She wondered what else she could get out of Balbit about 'herself' without seeming to nosy of a person.

(Well I guess the staple foods--rice, oats, flour, bread...fruits..veggies..milk, fruit juice haha. Beans.. I know they even have meats & tofu. Plus a whole sort of spices. @ u @.)

Back to top Go down
purple-kitty

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:53 am

“While I’m hoping that you’ll forget your own condition,” Balbit mumbled under his breath, now plating the omelette fried rice. Unlike the ‘fancy’ drawings that his younger sister loves to draw on his omelette rice whenever she made one for him, Balbit only squirted a blob of ketchup on top.

He placed the plate in front of Luc before taking a seat before ‘him’. “I’m not sure about the taste though. I don’t usually cook,” he said as he looked at ‘him’. He had no idea why he was soo nervous all of a sudden.

This is soo unlike the usual Balbit.

(Uwah! Meat and spices! Such a lavish base. ; u ; )
Back to top Go down
blackbunii

blackbunii

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:13 pm

Lucia looked at the food as it slid infront of her, still steaming from being freshly prepared. "None for you?" She commented, standing to pick up a fork. "I don't mind eating the whole thing, but I didn't think you were cooking for just me." Shuffling through the drawers she picked up a fork and returned to her seat, getting ready to chow down. It looked like an egg, smelt like an egg--but why was it so puffy? Lucia had never eaten anything like this before.

She cut off a corner of the egg which came with bits of rice much to her surprise, "It should be fine." With a small bit she ate....and continued on eating.

Nearly forgetting what manners were, she stopped abruptly and laughed, "Oh sorry, I forgot." Dipping the fork in for another chunk, scooping a nice amount, she held it out for Balbit to eat. "It's good, really good." The girl gave the 'woman' a smile to reassure that she wasn't bluffing.

Now finding another interesting dish, Lucia would just have to hunt this 'lady' down more often.

[YES FANCEHH!]

Back to top Go down
purple-kitty

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:15 am

“No, I’m fine. I guess my stomach might have gotten used to the lack of meals,” Balbit said as he placed a hand on his stomach before focusing his attention back at Luc. When he saw ‘his’ slightly surprised face, he couldn’t help but smile. He wondered where Luc came from. But then again, perhaps it’s best if he didn’t know. What is ‘he’s’ from the same placed as that man? The man who took his sister away from him…

Not that he knows where the man is from. But still, he had a feeling that a something is forming between them so there’s no use destroying that. He couldn’t remember the last time he felt soo… at ease with a person other than Katsuhiro and the innkeeper (though he still kept interactions with her to a minimum).

Balbit snapped out of his thoughts when the offered spoon came within his field of vision. He looked at the owner of the hand, feeling nervous yet again. No Balbit! Just look at this as a little brother trying to feed ‘his’ older brother? Yes, that’s it. It’s all in the mind.

He leaned forward a little, opening his mouth before taking the offered food into his mouth, pulling back and chewing it. He was a little surprised that it tasted good. It wasn’t as good as Katsuhiro’s but it’s definitely somewhere near there!

“Oh, you’re right! I’m surprised that it’s even edible in the first place.”

(It makes me pity the ones who doesn't enroll/qualify... I have a feeling some might have even enrolled for the luxuries... ; u ; )
Back to top Go down
blackbunii

blackbunii

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:00 pm

The moment Balbit took the offering, her lips parted slightly from the smile. It had been a while since she had done such an action towards anyone, as she was separated from her brothers for so long. The thought made her pause for a moment, it made her head ache and chest clamp tight, but pulling back she quickly resumed eating.

"Of course it's edible." Her gaze now fixed onto the egg, not wanting to be reminded of such sentimental moments. What dug deep into her for a second was the drunken happiness she felt when close to someone. Was she being stupid? Lucia swallowed down on a much larger chunk of egg. It was their first actual moment with one another, and she already felt some sort of odd familiar attachment to the 'lady'.

Lucia's bites from the dish became bigger and bigger as time passed. Her body protested with a bloated feeling emerging inside her, only to be rejected with much determination. She was swallowing away the sudden uneasy feelings along with the egg bits.

"Phew.." She exhaled, totally stuffed and a bit queasy to be honest. "Whatever it was..it sure was good." The plate was scraped down till only some ketchup was left smeared. Her fingers slowly put the fork down before moving up to tug up the collar for the third time.

Composure slowly returned to her, and finally she could look up at the 'woman' with the same witty smile that was always given to anyone."Thanks for the meal, it was delicious...and you said you didn't cook well."

Hopefully that slight pause earlier didn't bring up any questions..it wasn't something she wanted to share.

[hahah would they know before hand? ;P]
Back to top Go down
purple-kitty

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:53 am

Balbit merely chewed his food slowly, swallowing as he watched Luc eat. He took note of the melancholy look that was present in Luc’s eyes… before it was replaced with what he deemed as determination as the younger ‘male’ began to shovel spoonful of the egg and rice mixture into ‘his’ mouth. He briefly wondered if Luc even chewed on it before he swallowed.

“You’re welcome,” he chuckled at ‘him’ when he saw how clean he had cleaned the plate. Sure, Balbit would have done the same if he was still roaming around the streets like he did before enrolling.

He took note of the way Luc tugged on ‘his’ collar, wondering what is it that the other ‘male’ was hiding. Not realizing what he was doing, he found his fingers lightly touching Luc’s hand before trailing to ‘his’ collar, not tugging or pulling on it but just stroking it.
Back to top Go down
blackbunii

blackbunii

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:17 am

A silence fell on the room as Lucia felt the 'lady's' finger stroking the collar, wondering what suddenly came over 'her', before her lying instincts kicked in and she grabbed the hand which had intruded her personal space. Shit, the adams apple. Clenching the hand tight in hers, the other sought up to clasp around her own neck, shielding it from any gazing eyes.

"....Are you coming on to me," her voice stated in a matter-of-fact tone. Her eyes glared into 'hers' with a hint of annoyance and also anger. Obviously it was on the'lady's' mind for quite some time, for actions to hit that particular area out of nowhere were slim.

Calmly, Lucia got up and dropped Balbit's hand, still covering her throat. God damn, if she was found out on the first day again that'd be three people in a row. She'll pretend to be pissed, really pissed---just so that if the 'lady' ever were to try it again there'd be something to prevent such an incident.

"Thank you for the meal Balbit, I'll be heading back to my quarters now."
Back to top Go down
purple-kitty

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:54 am

Balbit broke out of his little trance when his hand was grabbed and clenched tight. Well, it wasn’t really causing him any pain but it was pretty uncomfortable. He looked at Luc in the eyes, blinking slightly. Was he coming onto him? Or was it the other way round? Even if it was the other way round, he couldn’t blame Luc since it was probably unintentional… but then again, who is to say? It’s not like he could read Luc’s mind or something.

“Forgive me,” he said before looking away, feeling slightly ashamed of himself. Even if he wasn’t coming onto him, Luc had all the right to be angry and annoyed. He is probably straight as he was (though earlier, he had questioned himself countless of times. Now, he was certain). “It was out of line for me to touch you without your permission,” he said as he let his hand drop limply to his side when Luc released it.

He watched the way he covered his throat and made a mental note to never touch it again… should Luc decide to talk to him still.

“Wait!”

Balbit was standing now, unsure why he had even called out to him. Damn body working faster than his mind!!! He cleared his throat before straightening up properly, looking at Luc.

“… will I see you again in the near future?”
Back to top Go down
blackbunii

blackbunii

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:14 pm

Lucia couldn't hold it against 'her', especially not with the expression 'she' was giving--probably mentally beating 'herself'--besides, the blonde somewhat respects her company, and it's been a while since she found someone to be fond of. "I forgive you, just don't do it again," her voice spoke a bit too calmly. With the hand to her throat dropping, a wave was given before the androgynous girl turned to leave, only to be stopped by dramatic words that could've fit any love sitcom.

"What?" Green eyes darted back to the 'lady' with some sort of disbelief. "It's not like I'm leaving this place, Balbit. I plan to stay here for quite some time, and besides that we're remaining on the same grounds: so meeting again wouldn't be a hard thing to accomplish."

A drawn in sigh was taken, emerald's never failing to lock gaze at Balbit's browns; Lucia standing there for a minute to give a look of reassurance.

"Besides, I might need to seek you down anyways. The egg dish was good."

With a given salute--that wasn't really necessary--she grabbed her coat off the chair and continued her way on out. Her lips couldn't help but pull back into a smile at how the certain 'lady' acted. Lucia had no actual clue what coming onto her meant, she thought people used it in order to signify someone trying to discover something about one another, not any of this sexual or flirtatious stuff. It wasn't like those sort of things had a place in her mind anyways, she wasn't brought up and surrounded by such things either, nor did she care about the amount about any relationship asides from friends.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)   Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woman or Man? (Balbit + Lucia)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MDLXIII :: MAIN ROLE-PLAY :: King's Blade-
Jump to: