MDLXIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MDLXIII

Until We Ride Again

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:15 am

(lol oh my lord. And noooo oba i dont want you to stop posting i was jkkkkkk *cling*)

"Well I'm not reprimanding you for being a pervert, am I?" Peter was worried, however. Why wasn't she panicking? She was upset, that he could be sure about. What a stubborn woman.

So now, it was a matter of what he treasured most: His own pride or the sanity of both of them. It seemed almost childish to pursue this victory - who the hell strips in front of their subordinate? However, the little devil on Peter's shoulder was practically poking his neck trying to get him to pull the damn pants off. Colette was asking for it - it wasn't his fault she brought the whole thing up. It was punishment...yeah...for insulting his size.

"Alright, be patient Your Majesty" He mumbled as he unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, revealing his tiger-striped black boxer-briefs. Peter stood there, fighting the urge to cover up and crossed his arms. "Are you satisfied with this or do you want me to take these off as well?"
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:37 pm

(LOL tiger print! should have been the generic white with red hearts pattern//slappped = 7 =. Give up Peter hurrrrrr)

What!?
Warmth started to creep into her face, her cheeks flushed a light shade of pink when she saw Peter's undergarments. She broke off eye contact, sometimes taking a second to peek down south but then bring her eyes back up to a different direction, then back again. She couldn't look at him straight. Why he was willing to go this far, she had no idea.

"Yes that will do, Commander." The strip show was enough, she decided. Take off another layer of clothing and she just might lose it. Although Peter was a young bachelor with a handsome face, and any girl would probably die to be in her position right now; ugly fact was, he was her superior. And if this crazy antic was to go any further, her image of him would change forever.

"I've seen enough." she added, as she went back to her work, trying to make herself look busy again. His boxers weren't that tight, well, she didn't even take a really good look at it. "It just confirmed my previous judgment about your size, sir. You might want to seriously reconsider smoking again." She was just scaring him, hopefully, that would make him stop smoking and accept his defeat already.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:24 am

(LOOOL NOOO those only work for those loose boxers ;u; Oh also, is this taking place before or after the rp with windy and kura? ;u;...I was thinking before, but I wanted to make sure so we're on the same page. )

"You took a quick glance." Peter said defensively and looked down at himself. "I don't believe you." But enough is enough and as much as he would love to make sure he won this round...even if she wasn't his subordinate, showing a lady one's crotch was inappropriate in general. Peter belt down and quickly put on his pants before sitting down.

"I'll measure it tonight." He said after a few minutes of silence. "Then for a week I will smoke two or three packs a day. Then I'll do it again and let you know if I've shrunk." Peter snickered. "If I have, then I'll quit smoking. If not, then I won't." Peter glanced up at her slightly reddened face.

"You shouldn't go around telling people their penis is small, Ms Michellis." Peter chuckled, recalling what he had just done a moment ago. "Apparently it makes them do unthinkable things."
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:33 am

(Yep, this is most likely to happen before, and lol sorry about that ^^;; )

"I-I barely even saw anything--!" She said in her defense. Her face blushed even more as she looked at Peter, stopping before she could even utter another word wrongly, it sounded like she wanted to see more of him. Frowning, she went quickly back to her job. Thank god, he stopped.

She sighed in relief as Peter buckled up his pants. "Please Commander, spare me from knowing such details." She almost mumbled, she doesn't need such information. "And I beg you please don't smoke two or three packs a day sir." Peter was just kidding when he said that, but Colette couldn't help but think that he would probably do it anyway. Well he did just pull his pants down, and showed is undergarments to a subordinate, didn't he? That was enough evidence that he was capable of doing crazy things.

"I do apologize for my attitude commander, but you shouldn't also call people perverts unless you want to provoke them into being one." The chuckle he let out was a a good sign that he wasn't offended which helped calm her down a little. "How things ended up this way when I only wanted you to stop smoking....I don't know. If I knew you'd seriously take down your pants, then I wouldn't have mentioned such."

"But seriously, sir" her tone of voice softened in worry. "You're going to kill yourself prematurely and I'm sure people wouldn't want that." Colette added, her eyes glued to the paperwork but not exactly concentrating on it.

"...well, I wouldn't want that." She added.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:39 am

(nooo problem. Just good to know so I can make Peter act more accordingly Very Happy Also...this is totally going the way I imagined Colette would end up making him quit -SHOT- )

Peter listened to her silently as he finished off the little pile he had taken for himself to sift through. She was interesting, willing to go this far just to get him to stop smoking. Even as far as to try and be calm and nonchalant about mentioning her superior's nether regions. He grabbed another stack from the pile she was working on, just to keep his hands busy as she talked.

"You've lost someone to smoking or something related?" Peter asked, curious as to why she was so blatantly against the hobby. Though what he really didn't understand was why in the world would she care about the commander who just showed her his undergarments. He couldn't help but smile, a little shyly, to himself at Colette's last comment.

"Well, you'd be a first to tell me that quite honestly nor given me any reason to really consider quitting." Peter sorted more papers, also quite distracted from the work despite his actions. "...We'll see." He said finally after a long pause.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:56 am

(ahaha, that's good then! I guess? xD feel free to tell me if somethings wrong tho. edit: ahahaha I should be studying//slapped )

She shifted in her seat "No. Not exactly"she replied. Well at least not yet, she thought. " But with the way I left my father at home, and with how my brother tends to follow suit...if not because of the war, I just might lose two to the addiction." She clenched her jaw, issues about her family was something she didn't like discussing about. Yet, Peter, surprisingly was one of those people who were easy to talk to, it felt like she could trust the man seated across her.

"My dad, like you, smokes a lot. He quit once, after marrying my mom, but when she got struck by an illness he went back to smoking...the habit became even worse." Memories of her life before entering the organization haunted her for a moment as she closed her eyes. She wondered if her mother was still all right, and a small pang of guilt struck her core for leaving her behind without saying goodbye.

She breathed out and shook her head trying to clear her mind off thoughts of her family. "I don't understand though. We all know its bad. You know its bad...and yet you still do it.... why?" She wasn't really addressing this question to anyone in particular, more likely she was asking herself, hoping that Peter would provide answers..
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:19 am

(nooo I dont wanna control it XD It'll come naturally no worries. EDIT: GET ON SKYPE. GO STUDY!)

"I see." Peter could tell after a while of her talking that he had probably unwittingly brought up a topic that was a bit too close to home. He studied her, trying to figure out whether or not it would be alright to keep going on such a subject - her body language told him little besides the clench of her jaw. Peter found himself already forming little opinions on the members of her family she briefly mentioned.

Her father...it sounded like he echoed what happened to himself after leaving London and his only friend in the world. Peter let out a 'hmn' in thought. "Maybe it's distraction for him." He said as he looked up at her. "People get married because they love each other right? I assume your father is grieving by acting like that." He paused, wondering now why she would leave her family while her mother was ill. Her pay wasn't that nice...and from what he could tell, she wasn't needing any extra money either. But Peter decided to with-hold such a question. "I hope your mother recovers." Was all he could say before she started rambling yet again.

The papers had been sorted by then and Peter took the rest of the piles back to his desk. He'd file them all later - it was getting late and he was sick of staring at the endless lists.

"You know the biological reasons, right?" He said, organizing the papers. "It's addictive, and such." Peter then pulled out the cigarette he had been twirling around earlier and walked back to sit, this time leaning forward on his arms and waves the small white stick in front of her.

"For me, though..." Peter looked at her, wondering to himself why he could tell her such a thing. Maybe because out of the millions of people in the world, she seemed genuinely concerned. "I guess you could say it's the only thing that keeps me all 'together'" He tapped the cig on the table and looked down at the tobacco bits falling out. Curious though...by the way he was smoking the first half of the day...it didn't make sense that now he'd gone about two hours without lighting even one. "So find me something else to do that and I'll quit." He smiled at her and put the cig in his mouth.

Though, he realized, maybe she already did.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:15 am

(mhmmn okay~ //okayguyplz I SOOOO WISH I COULD MAN SOBS BUT U GUYS ARE DISTRACTING and GO TO BED! >T I feel so bad my post is short argh. also if theyre relationship is going too fast, tell me//paranoid)

'All together' she repeated the words in her mind as Peter talked to her, following the white cig with her eyes. Her brows furrowed in thought. How was she ever going to look for something that was as 'addictive' and at the same time would calm his senses? All she could ever think of were alternatives that were as addictive alright but far more dangerous for the body. Why she was awfully concerned with him? She didn't exactly know why. She wasn't displaying this much concern to her father when he smoked, nor to his brother... but she presumed that it was because of the relationship they had as superior and subordinate.

Assuming work was done she stood up. "Well then if you don't have anything else to ask for me I would take my leave." Before heading for the door, she walked up to him and swiped the cig in between his lips. "And I will find an alternative for you sir. But as of the mean time..." She then broke off the cigarette snapping it in between her fingers.

"...forgive me if I constantly do this."
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:30 am

(yes ok~ LOL MAN I AM THE ONLY ONE ON....but then again im the most distraction one XD NO I WONT I NEED TO STAY UP AND DISTRACT U HERE <333333 Dont feel badd EDIT: LMAO are u asking because of that rp rabbit thing? e u e~ and no, I think this is a nice pace. I like how they dont know they have a tiny crush on eachother yet LEWL)

"I suppose not. Thank y-" Peter went to stand up to see her out of his office but her hand was quicker. The precious cigarette was quickly taken from him and he watched as she snapped it in half. Constantly? Is she going to cost him packets of cigarettes? Wait, those things cost money!

"Ms Michellis." Peter picked up the broken cigarette and held it in his hands. "You really have some nerves of steel, don't you?" He put his hands behind his back. "Tomorrow, there will be yet another large stack of paperwork. I expect to see you here directly after lunch." He tucked the broken cig back into his coat pocket - he could always try and reroll the tobacco. "And I think maybe this time I'll let you sort them on your own."

Peter couldnt help but smirk - both at relishing the fact he had just handed down a punishment on this difficult subordinate...and that he had just found someone to lighten his load.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:00 am

(LOL yes! adsfadsgsdhgfh RP rabbit orz. I want to go on skype but youre already causing me much damage here, im like checking the forum out every 10 mins OTL If I fail I am gonna haunt you XD ))

"What?!" She immediately groaned at his orders and flashed him a sneer. He was back to being his awful self, and to think that she was starting to see him in a different light. Guess she was wrong. Yet she couldn't shrug off the feeling that she was fine with this side of him.

She straightened her back and lifted her head. "If those are your orders sir, then I will come back tomorrow." In the back of her mind, she plotted reasons she could use so she wouldn't have to come back and do the same thing over again. Probably feigning a severe headache or a flu, or a stomach ache, diarrhea, anything. She definitely did not want to do the same tedious routine on her own.

Her heels clicked as she snapped another salute at him preparing for her leave. As she pulled the knob half opening the door, she turned her attention back to him and said, "Well at least tomorrow, hopefully I wouldn't have to suffer seeing such an embarrassing act....as say, showing someone your black undergarments. Really mature, Commander."

She caught his eye, beaming yet again another smile at him, but this time her face blushed in a slight pink, before going out and closing the door.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:11 am

(lmaoo how cute e u e it's ok, if I am displeased with anything I'd probably tell you. LOL NOOO IM NOT DOING ANYTHINGGG *halo* )

Peter could only smirk wider hearing her one word protest and sneer. Oh he wanted to laugh but that would only burst any sense of pride she had left for the day and it wasn't as if he wanted to scare her off completely.

"Yes they are..." He said walking back to his desk, looking for the pen he came to the office for in the first place. "And don't try to wiggle out of it either - I'll just bring the work to your room and you can have the pleasure of doing it in bed." Peter saluted back, feeling victory over the earlier incident. Of course, then she had to bring it up.

"As mature as you are for even mentioning my size hmm?" The comeback was retaliated, albeit unintentionally by the smile and blush which seemed to make his heart skip a little beat. What kind of expression was that, following such a comment?

Peter quickly looked away after they had locked eyes for a good moment and coughed to regain his composure. It was embarrassing and even he couldn't help but blush a little.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:33 pm

The weather was fine, the sun was up and everybody in the old Blades building seemed to be in high spirits as they went on training or completing their assigned duties for the day. Yet right down an empty hallway, was a single soul who doesn't appear to share the same lively mood as everybody else on this fine afternoon.

Clenching her fist, Colette stopped her action midway as she was about to knock on Peter's office door. She just came from having lunch and she was rather tired, her gold eyes were dull from lack of sleep because thoughts of yesterday's encounter with Peter repeated over and over again in her head before the sandman finally graced her with his visit. She was back for more paperwork today and much to her dismay, her fellow recruits refused to accompany her; as soon as they heard Peter's name was involved, they all pretended to have sudden appointments and/or suddenly didn't have time.

"I'll probably just go back to bed, hmp might as well let him send me the papers instead." Colette sighed and grumbled her annoyance after looking around and seeing no sign of her superior anywhere. She had enjoyed his company yesterday, but paperwork was something she wasn't looking forward to. If she could escape from it, then by all mean she will.

Coughing once she turned to the left to the direction of the dorms to get more sleep.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Peter wiped his mouth with a cloth as he finished his lunch - yet alone again in his room. He looked at his wall, checking the time. It was noon and by the sounds of activity around the building, lunch was nearly over. He got up, noting to take care of the plates afterwards as he didn't want to leave Colette hanging if she did indeed show up.

Walking out of the room, he yawned into his hand. Like her, Peter didn't have such a good sleep the night before. It felt like he had so many thoughts running through his head, yet none of them made any sort of sense. Even smoking did barely anything. He shook his head. At least he could take a nap once he made sure she was starting on the paperwork.

"Good afternoon." Peter said, slowing his pace outside of her room, catching Colette just before she could reach the door. "Going somewhere, Ms Michellis? Don't tell me you've forgotten your duties for the day."

Last edited by the-aegis on Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:49 am

(LOL read the door???)

Her shoulders dropped and she gulped when, undesirably, a familiar red head appeared. Colette sighed and rolled her eyes to the side, and it was just when she was about to reach the privacy of her safe sanctuary, just a doorknob awayfrom more sleep. Perfect timing, she thought saracstically before forcing a salute at him.

"Of course not Commander, in fact I just came from your office but nobody was there, I..." Her thoughts wandered, trying to come up with an excuse since she obviously was about to get inside her room rather than out of it. "I forgot...something in my room." She then nodded one too many times. "So if you want to go to your office first, I'd be glad to catch up with you later to finish more paperwork sir."

Later--like three hours after "accidentally" dozing off to sleep, she thought.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:22 am

(LOL SHHHH I found so many mistakes lmaooo *DIES* Sorry it's so short this time ;u;)

Peter raised an eyebrow at her but nodded. It sounded reasonable at least - maybe he really did take a bit longer than usual for his lunch today. It wasn't as if he specified what time she should be there. However, he couldn't shake off the suspicion she was just trying to wiggle out of doing more work for him.

"Well, I don't mind waiting." He said, moving out of the way of her door so she could access her room. "Shouldn't take you too long to find what you forgot, am I right?" Peter smirked a bit at her, wondering if he had caught her lying.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:49 am

(its fine yo~ //slaps u and short is fine man = v = mine is shorter orz))

She grabbed the door knob a little awkwardly and pushed it open, thinking how stubborn her superior was. Well atleast he didn't seem to notice her obvious excuse to get away, now the problem was what to grab inside or...

"Sir," she muttered before going in, "...this might take a long while, so you might want to go ahead, I wouldn't want you to wait outside here all alone." Her eyes shifted looks left to right, not maintaining eye contact with him. Hopefully he won't push waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:55 am

(IS IT?! IS IT?! Ima go to sleep after this tho ;u; gl at work oba~ )

"Well, maybe I can help you look for it?" Peter frowned. It became more evident that she was just trying to get away from the job he gave her. "Two people are better than one when looking for a lost object." He hesitated at the doorway - it seemed unseemly to enter a woman's private space without permission. "What did you forget?"

Still, his eyes wandered into the room as she opened the door, taking a peak to satisfy a little bit of curiosity of what Colette's room looked like. Luckily, no one bothered to come to the dorms around this time, otherwise people would see him peeking into someone else's room, almost like a child.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:31 am

(IT IS! lol u should have gone to bed earlier old man, and w-where is this RP going? ; v ; also im not sure if dorm rooms are single or double....or like napola where there were 6 in a room.)

She stepped inside her room with her door half opened and stayed on one side facing Peter. Although she was tempted, it would be rude to slam the door shut in his face, and it would probably end her up with more paperwork, not to mention an angry superior. "Ahhh...." dragging her single syllable reply, she tried to think of an object, preferably something small, something important. "My piercing!" she exclaimed, as she quickly took off one piercing from her ear while making sure that he wasn't looking, hiding her action behind the door. Quickly, she stuffed the piece in her pocket.

"I seem to have lost the other pair here." she reasoned, nodding once again, tapping one finger at the door. "So, I would love to invite you in and help me sir but knowing that your a busy man and that you have work to do...well...I mean, I wouldn't want to disturb you that's all."

She hid a small smile, of course he was busy, he always was.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:25 pm

(LMAO GET UR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER OBA. They're single, thank god Razz I dont wanna do the work of pairing people up.)

Peter sighed and leaned against the door frame as he scanned her room again. He rolled his eyes, thinking it to be ridiculous she disobeyed his orders because of a single earring. She couldn't be serious, right?

But she was also correct - if Colette was going to be hunting for her earring, he'd probably be waiting for longer than he could spare.

"You're lucky this isn't a training assignment." He said finally standing up to go to his office. "I still expect to see you for the work, Ms Michellis - don't take too long." Peter turned to leave, taking a cig out of his pocket. "You don't need jewelry to sort documents and you look fine with or without."

Peter lit his cig and waved briefly before he walked down the hall towards his office to do more work, wondering how long she'd take to find that earring.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:51 pm

"I'll try not to, sir." she replied curtly as Peter reminded her not to take that long. Her answer was pretty much safe, she thought, since she didn't assure him of coming in early...she'll just TRY to. Peeking out from the door, Colette's eyes followed his broad back before he turned into a corner. Sighing in relief, she closed her door and was thankful he left without any issue.

As she walked to her bed, she took off her other piercing and thought about Peter's last comment, wondering if it was a compliment or not. After placing the pair on top of the side table she immediately let herself fall flat on her bed, face down. A nap for about 30 minutes would probably suffice her need for sleep and then she'd comply to Peter's orders.

Striding her way to Peter's office, she straightened out her uniform and her hair. She slept for about 2 hours or more and she knew she was dead meat. Before knocking on the door, she made sure she was ready and conceived and excuse to tell him. Knocking twice and still no response, she nervously opened the door and peeked in. To her surprise, Peter was at his desk, all passed out in the middle of yet another mountain of papers.

Grinning, thinking how lucky she was, she walked up to him and saw that he was sleeping rather peacefully. She took a good look at him and smiled softly. As much as she didn't want to disturb him, the urge to make fun of him was stronger. Poking him in the shoulder once, she was surprised he didn't wake up. Smiling mischievously, she poked him again.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:05 am

Peter started working on the papers as soon as he got into his office and sat down. After a long while, the cig was burnt out but he didn't bother getting another - his mind wandered constantly.

When was she coming? Why was he doing this all by himself?

In just one day of helping, Peter had apparently been spoiled and groaned at the sight of the never ending papers on his desk. The only silver lining was the fact that he could keep using this excuse to be around Colette in a private setting...with no need for the stiff formality that he posed to the public.

He didn't know how long he'd been working before he passed out. The lack of sleep caught up to him on top of the extreme boredom of the work. Peter didn't even hear her enter the room - the desk was too comfortable at the time.

His face was buried in his arms until she poked him. Peter groaned and shifted in his chair, turning his face so he was facing her. At the second poke, he mumbled something indistinguishable and smiled slightly before slowly opening his eyes.

"Hmn...?" Peter tensed up and relaxed before he saw clearly who actually was the one that disturbed his sleep. "Oh bloody h-" He shot up, unprepared and ran his hand through his hair, trying to tidy himself. His uniform scarf was also undone and draping over his shoulders loosely which he quickly fixed with a bit of drowsy fumbling. "What time is it?" He demanded, trying to sound intimidating enough to divert attention from the fact that she had just caught him sleeping.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:37 am

"Well, its a little past two sir." Colette responded, wondering what he could be dreaming about that bought such a smile to his face. It was a little amusing seeing her superior fumble about straightening his appearance with little success. Now she felt a little guilty for disturbing his sleep, it seemed like he was having such a good dream too. Maybe she could ask him what it was? Nah, it was something private, she thought.

She usually gave him a salute every time they met but this time she didn't. Bending down a little to meet him, she fixed his scarf, tucking the blue fabric back underneath his blazer.

"Commander, you know you're not going to get any work done by falling asleep at your desk," she reminded him, her face a few inches away from his. "If you want sir, you can go back to your quarters and I'll finish things up." She wasn't really up to doing paperwork still, but it was the least she could do after coming in late and hopefully the offer was enough for her to be saved from any lecturing. It would also probably do him good to get some rest since he was always on and about his job.

After patting both his shoulders twice and smiling a little at her own handy work on his scarf, she proceeded grabbing half a pile of papers and went to work on the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:36 am

"Past two?" Peter groaned and squeezed his eyes tiredly. "Wait...when..." He stopped as she leaned in to fix his scarf. Being groggy and his 'walls' not fully up and operating yet, Peter blushed when she leaned in to fix his scarf for him. Without realizing, his hands gripped the desk in nervousness.

"Well I would've gotten more done if you had joined me earlier." Peter looked towards her. She was really close. "You found your earrings, at least." He mumbled and pulled his coat collar to straighten himself out when she finally pulled away. "And no, it's alright - that nap was sufficient." Peter held back a yawn and got up to join Colette at the coffee table with the rest of the paperwork.

He took the same seat as yesterday, facing her on the other side of the table. Soon into the sorting, the scene of yesterday repeated in his mind and just made him lower his head even more into his work. Embarrassed. She seemed to make him feel this the most.

"It's not too much today compared to yesterday." Peter shifted in his seat. "If we work fast and finish by six..." He fidgeted a tiny bit with the paper he was currently reading. "Would you like to join me for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:29 am

Colette relaxed after hearing him. Thankfully he wasn't mad at her, truth be told she expected him to be more stern and hard to deal with at first sight but having to spend a good time with Peter only made her realize that he wasn't. Although yes, most of the times his walls of authority were up, there were special times that she was able to poke fun at him.

"Dinner?" Raising her head at him with a questioning look, she tilted her head slightly to the side. "Yeah sure, sir," she answered him cheerfully, then went back to sorting more papers.

She then wondered if it was really okay to have dinner with her superior, others might think that she's sucking up to him or they might get the wrong impression. Sneaking a peek at him, he probably had dinners with his other recruits, right? "Sir are you not worried people might get the wrong impression if you ate dinner with me?"
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:48 am

In all honesty, as much as he'd love to give her more crap about being late and whatnot - in the end, this work was supposed to be his and his alone. If anything, he should be giving her a pay raise for even complying with his orders to help with such tedious desk work. But Peter wasn't going to tell her that of course - funds were tight already.

She's lucky this wasn't combat training.

"I don't think they would raise any complaints." Peter didn't look up from his work, but he knew what she said had truth to it...and it bothered him more than he thought it would. "However, if you're worried I can understand if you'd prefer not to." He paused. "It's not an order, after all."

He tidied up a nice pile and put it to the side of finished papers.

"We could just keep it a secret too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MDLXIII :: MAIN ROLE-PLAY :: King's Blade-
Jump to: