MDLXIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MDLXIII

Until We Ride Again

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
juhaihai

juhaihai

Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:28 am

Colette let out an irritated expression. DATE? This is the second time that they have been mistaken as such, do they both give out that 'loving couple' aura or does she not look like she could be a Commander's subordinate in an army based organization?

"Good afternoon, hi... the name is Colette, Colette Michellis and I'm sorry, but I am not the Commander's date for today, if I was, a lot of women would weep and kill themselves in jealousy leaving more work for you." She said in grim humor, she shifted her position beside Peter so she could better face him while reaching out a hand for a firm shake. "I am a new Blade Recruit." She wasn't sure if it would be okay to inform him that they had bumped into the victim a week ago but it was safer not to tell.

The detective just raised a brow and shifted his eyes over to Peter, then quickly back at her as if discerning wether or not her claims were true. Colette examined his expression thoroughly but failed to clearly read his mind behind such a placid face. Grinning to himself, the man shook his head once. "Nice to meet you Ms. Michellis, I do not exactly agree this afternoon to be any pleasant but pardon me for jumping to conclusions, it goes with the job." He smiled at her then turned to Peter, his face back to normal. "And as much as I'd like more people to help me handle this dire case, I can't authorize people outside of my division, I do not want to answer to anyone if anything ever happens to you both."

"You folks best keep your noses out of this. If you have any information, just ring me up in my office." He told them before swiftly turning around to leave.

"We can act as bait!" Colette shouted, without thinking. If they were to investigate the case themselves, it would be difficult since some information is held confidential, and every bit of it was helpful. "You can use this guy to lure that killer out," she pointed a finger at Peter, "...and if anything happens to him you won't get accounted for since he volunteers." She knew very well that Peter could handle himself and that even if it was dangerous, he'd come out of it alive...probably a little damaged but still alive.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:23 am

Peter couldn't process what Colette had just said to Kiril who looked just as shocked at the proposition. As much as he prided himself in handling anyone anytime, the fact of the matter is...well...his subordinate just volunteered to put him in the most dangerous position, ever.

Kiril laughed and turned around to look at Colette with much interest. He raised an eyebrow, looking at the woman before turning to Peter...then back to her yet again.

"And you say you're just a recruit, yet you have the balls to volunteer your commanding officer as bait?" He laughed and shook his head. "Whatever you say miss...but whether or not you are just a recruit or secretly his wife, I think that choice is supposed to be his." Kiril turned his attention to Peter now, his face returning slowly to his gruff expression. "I wouldn't be surprised if by chance you could lure the killer out...but again, this isn't some politician or anyone with a sound mind. She might just be the one target you can't take care of."

Peter patted Colette's outstretched finger and lowered her arm. He nodded at the detective, noting the dangers of this new mission. What he was most concerned about was what Colette planned to do while he was busy being bait.

"I'm fine with it, as long as it helps catching this killer." Peter stretched out his hand to shake Kiril's, sealing the deal. "Could you tell me then, where in the red light district you think this person may be operating?"

"The few men that were killed seemed to be hanging around the brothels." Kiril eyed the two for their reactions. "So I guess you'll have to go buy some services from the fine ladies until you find the one that wants to kill you." He chuckled and handed Peter a thin folder of information on the killer. "They are constantly looking for new girls" He glanced at Colette. "If you would like to keep close to your commander, for his safety of course, that would be my suggestion." Tipping his hat, the detective turned to walk away with the rest of his crew. "Good luck, and report back with any findings you hear? This is a police investigation."

Peter flipped through the few documents quickly after the detective left and they moved well out of the way of the clean-up crew. The file was named "The Bondage Killer", which Peter almost scoffed at before continuing. There wasn't a lot on the killer. It was female.... brunette, possibly long hair looking at the lengths of the hair they found. However, that was the extent of their information regarding the identity of the killer. Everything else went into detail of the killings and how the men died. Mostly from suffocation and blood loss. Gruesome...

"Are you sure you want to participate?" Peter finally closed the file and looked at Colette worriedly. "I can't guarantee your safety if you....you know...decide to go undercover." Honestly, the biggest concern in his mind now was the possibility other men would have their hands all over her if they had to drag this investigation on.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:40 am

'So I guess you'll have to go buy some services from the fine ladies until you find the one that wants to kill you.'

Hearing that line, a tight knot formed on her throat and she had to cough once to clear it. For some reason, it worried her and she wondered if her presence in the investigation would be a hindrance.

Her train of worry was cut off as Kiril suggested an option for her. Selling her body was dangerous and against her own feminist ideals of what women should be doing, but if it was to keep a good eye on Peter then she'll jump on anything, even if her past self hated prostitutes with a raging passion. She convinced herself that it was for her superior's safety.

"Of course!" She said waving a hand in discount while she took a quick peek over the files. They were now both slowly walking away from the crime scene and back to where they were supposed to be heading to, the coffee shop. "You forgot I know Jiu Jitsu Commander, I could easily render perverted men unconscious in bed. Don't even think that I'm some damsel in distress to be saved by the dashing Commander that you are, or you believe to be." She said lightly. The style she had trained for was suitable for the submissive position and was meant for bigger opponents; in her head she was going to be fine so long as it's just one on one.

"You, on the other hand, will have a good time gawking over women during this investigation, I bet." She said thinking about the women who he'll have to sleep with...not just one for sure, this will probably stretch for a few nights and the thought of it worried her even more. "You'll get drunk most likely and I will be there to save your ass." She chuckled at the thought, it was impossible since he was strong enough to save himself, but it would be good if that happened. They will both have each others backs for sure, anyway.

"When are we going to start investigating though? We'd probably need to check out the place first...or probably a plan." She was new to all this but she was excited somehow, fearful,yes, but the thrill of having something else to do except for training was keeping her mind running and she liked it.

This was just some small mission right? She hoped so, thinking that it wouldn't blow up into something far too difficult to escape.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:21 am

"Unfortunately, if you knocked out too many customers, they'd catch on eventually." Peter chuckled and tucked the folder under his arm. "As much as I'd like to be dashing and save you from perverted, old, lonely men, I can't blow my cover either." They were at the cafe entrance by now. "Besides, if they didn't realize were undercover...they might assume yet another weird relationship we have. A man who is secretly involved with a brothel girl. Wouldn't that be the most interesting interpretation we'd hear so far?"

Peter opened the cafe door and let Colette into the building before he followed. As they sat down and ordered their coffees, he set the folder onto the table.

"Well, if you don't have any other plans, we could go tonight. Though...I think it'd be odd for you to apply for a job while I am there." He took a sip of his coffee. "Since I have to be a patron later on and all. That and you probably need ... different clothes to make the impression." Peter shook his head of the image in his head of Colette in skimpy clothes. This was for a job, his thoughts were just considering what sort of clothing they should look for, nothing else. At least, thats what he tried to convince himself.

"Maybe after this, I should take you shopping." He mused on.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:54 am

He had a point. She had to be careful and not attract too much attention or else she'd lose her chastity to some drunk douche, or risk getting kicked out and blowing their covers, she thought. "Ahh, let them assume. It seems like people jump to odd conclusions whenever we are together." She chuckled, it seems like these assumptions all pointed to one thing, that they were a couple.

"Just give me the directions as to where the brothels are, it would be safe to assume the largest one to be where she is employed, I'll keep an eye on the brunettes. I'll go by myself later." She raised a brow at him. "Commander, you think I couldn't get in with the way I dress? This isn't some business where we need to get into interviews and make an impression." Taking a sip at her coffee, she eyed the file on the table. "I'll just pretend I'm some rich girl who needs the extra money because of hard times, simple as that. I bet they wouldn't say no to a beautiful lady like me." She joked, chuckling a little at the thought of going out with him for shopping. It was a brothel, she could easily pass there with some lacy lingerie she already owns.

"Makes me think you're just making up an excuse just so you could see me in skimpy clothes, sir." Grinning at him she leaned back into her chair, cup in hand. "Don't worry, you will eventually, soon." It was light banter, nothing serious.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:09 am

"You're not bothered that people think you're dating your commanding officer?" Peter joked and had his coffee refilled. "Though I suppose unless it's a fellow recruit, it would hardly matter or be a scandal - I just thought maybe you're be a bit more unnerved at the assumptions." He took a sip and thumbed the files, taking out the suspected location information and handing it to her.

"The address is here. They've been there a few times already, but the mistress refuses to cooperate with police." Peter sighed and sat back in his chair. "Though I can understand, women in that profession has always been victim to discrimination by the law, she has to defend her workers. Too bad this time the law might be right." He looked at Colette, inspecting her clothes.

"A rich girl who needs the extra cash? So she sells her body?" Peter stifled a laugh. "I suppose, as weird as that sounds, they wouldn't turn you away so easily. I've seen you flaunt yourself before, after all. Quite effective."

Though he thought this conversation couldn't get any raunchier due to the subject matter, and he had already pushed the image of her in revealing clothes aside....he was wrong. Her last comment forced the imagery back in his head and his face slowly but surely turned red.

"W-what?" He looked at her, surprised at the comment. Quickly realizing his reddened face, he lowered his face to drink coffee to try and hide it, though unsuccessfully. "Ms Michellis, I am not going to that place to see you, I am there to catch a killer, remember?"

Though...he wouldn't mind if they were accidentally paired up in the process.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:49 am

It wasn't because she wasn't bothered, it had irked her when Kiril assumed they were dating but she couldn't do anything about it now, could she? So long as its not in the headquarters, it was safe; that's why they were meeting in 'secret' after all.

She took a good look at the file, there was a map included with all the other brothels lined up in a street, one especially stood out inside a red circle. She took the file and neatly folded it, stuffing it in her coats pocket. Nodding at his remark, she imagined the mistress must be some tough lady to be able to fend off probing authorities.

"No need to be so defensive sir." She covered her her mouth with the back of her hand to keep herself from laughing. "I was just kidding, and I'm pretty sure with all the women in that brothel, you would barely even notice me." His reaction was enough for her, knowing that his handsome pale face would acquire such an embarrassed tint of red was something new and amusing. Heh, men, when it comes to the thought of scantily clad women they react the same whoever the woman might be, she shrugged.

A cup of coffee later and after running down the basics, both stepped out of the shop around mid afternoon. The streets were busier now and the skies were gloomier than usual.

"Sir, I'll take my leave, I'll see you in the headquarters tonight or if I don't happen to come back there before 6, expect to see me at the brothel."

Her heart was racing, she was nervous; the gravity of the situation finally just hit her and she was gonna be separated from him; in some way, she wished she had gone shopping with him instead to prolong being in with presence.

"If you don't have any last minute orders sir, I'll kindly take my leave." Her arm twitched for a salute, but she disregarded the thought of doing so since they were outside.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:43 am

"I thought you were confident in yourself." Peter cleared his throat and slowly regained his composure. "Don't sell yourself short, you are an attractive woman." He snickered to himself. "I'd avoid even looking at you for fear of being slapped across the face, though."

Looking up at the gloomy sky, it seemed that for once in this whole winter, it may start raining instead of snow. They had not brought an umbrella and the red light district was still a bit of a walk. He stopped in his tracks as she stopped, asking for final orders before she left on her first mission.

It was a mission, wasn't it? That thought just worried him even more.

"If you are ready, then no." He shifted his feet. "Good luck, recruit." Peter's attempt at leaving the day professionally wasn't very strong. She only had a bit of training...she's never done anything of this sort before. All these worried feelings swirled around inside him, making him feel rather sick.

"Colette." He finally broke and put a firm hand on her shoulders. "I take this very seriously both as commander and your friend. Be safe. If things go wrong, your safety is first priority." He swallowed, wondering at the back of his mind if he was being too forward with his concern. "Be careful."

He took his hand off her and nodded.

"That is all."

And so they parted ways for the day. Through the night, Peter tossed and turned, wondering whether or not she had gotten into the brothel no problem...maybe she came back to the headquarters after a second thought? Or maybe the killer was onto them and had taken her hostage.

As morning broke, he rolled out of bed and started his daily duties. Simon and Nadine were informed of his involvement of this case as well as their plan. After dividing up administration work among the three so Peter could have more time for this job, the man returned to civilian clothing and stepped out, walking towards the red light district alone.

"I haven't done this in a while." He said to himself as he stood in front of the brothel that Colette should have been employed by now. Swallowing his pride, Peter walked inside and waited to be greeted for service.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:10 pm

Colette gave a reassuring smile at him. His touch gave her a warm feeling of security and his words calmed her somehow. But such feelings immediately faded away after giving his last orders.

"If that is your order, then yes, I will sir." She nodded and then parted ways with him. She was glad he was concerned, it wasn't a mistake working for Blades, working under such a fine superior like him.

After walking around for more than 30 minutes, she had finally found the large establishment on the map.

She rung the doorbell more than once, and thankfully the large doors opened before she got irritated, and she was received by a petite, voluptuous blonde woman whose chest overflowed from the corset she was wearing. "And what brings you here?" she asked straightly, eyeing Colette from head to foot. "If you're looking for your beau, then honey, you won't find the bastard here, nuh-uh... we are closed at the moment and we do NOT accept visitors unless you're a lesbian customer. Goodbye~" She waved a hand at her and attempted to close the door before she stopped it.

"Wait, no! I'm not here to look for someone...I'm here to apply for work...err...I need money. I'm in a pinch." She begged, her words broken because of nervousness, but it helped her sound genuine somehow, the woman beamed a smile at her.

"Well then why didn't you say so honey?" she said, happily letting her in. The brothel was large and the reception area was as well. A staircase led to the second floor where most of the magic happened, thought Colette.

She was then introduced to the Mistress in charge, the petite blonde was one of their harlots. "L-Laura...Laura Legrand. I'm pleased to see you mistress..." She stated a fake name, as what they had planned. Colette stuttered badly throughout her lies about loss and bankruptcy and got even a little teared up while telling her impromptu back story. The mistress was a bit skeptical at first but thanks to the petite woman, who teared up a little while listening to her made up speech helped convince the mistress.

Unfortunately for her it wasn't all that easy. First, the mistress asked her to be stark naked for inspection; second,she asked a lot of questions about her virginity, all of which were answered with lies, it was better to keep her virginity a secret. And lastly, a long orientation about rules and regulations of the brothel.

"Don't worry." Anica, whispered to her as they walked down the hallway towards the sleeping quarters. "She's just like that because of all the fuss the police has been giving us lately, but the mistress is nice once you get to know her." She beamed a smile at her again. Colette thanked her stars that she was lucky enough to have bumped into this pleasant yet chatty blonde, she was even willing to share her skimpy collection of clothing to her since part of her sob story was that she had nothing but only the clothes on her back. "You're still on probation for the week...you'll start taking in a customer the next day, just get yourself used to this place first, okay?" Colette merely nodded and thanked her as she gave her a set of normal clothing she could wear while off the job.

Colette familiarized herself with the place, the rooms and the people. According to Anica, there were four brunettes among the ten women living in the brothel, all in mid 20's, the rest of the women were blonde or raven colored. She wasn't able to meet everyone, and most of them ignored her presence, thinking that maybe she wouldn't last a night or because she wasn't worth their time, two were good enough to introduce themselves. Taking note of everything by far, she hoped she could have time to meet up with Peter tomorrow.

The night was cold and she kept on tossing herself in her new bed. The atmosphere was intimidating, and her nervousness was still there. Anica wasn't in the room with her, it seems like she had a customer for tonight. She shivered at the thought of whats to come when she gets sold...she held herself tightly forcing herself to sleep, thinking that everything's going to be all right.

Next day came and she was forced to get into a corset where she could hardly breathe, skimpy laced undergarments and black nylon stockings held up by a garter belt, all under a loose see through cloth that at least made her feel like she was covered somehow.Her hair was down and she had heavy make up on, which made her look 10 years older in her opinion. The rest of the women without customers including her, lounged in the receiving area, there were 8 in total. Anica was next to her chatting with another as she stayed silent, eyeing two brunettes. She didn't have any clues yet as to who, but she has confirmed it already that the victim did come here before he was seen dead.

The bell rang, and all the women turned their heads to the handsome young man who entered the room, some purred at the sight of him, it was rare for someone like Peter to come visit the brothel. The mistress welcomed him and led him to where the women were staying, most of them stood up to be seen more.

"You are lucky most of the women don't have scheduled appointments for today and they are available. Take your pick, I'm sure you will have a good time." She affirmed, taking a quick glance at each of her ladies.

Colette shifted uncomfortably in her seat and she wondered if she was recognizable in this skimpy 'clown costume'. She hoped he'd pick her...all the other women in the room all had these lustful looks and it vexed her to no end.

===
Neutral mhmm, i dunno how brothels work man..not sure but I based this on a manga I read |||orz idek how I am able to write this long, geezus. oji, i might avoid skype tomorrow too, so dont destroy the door xD
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:29 am

Peter looked at the line-up to girls, almost frozen at the sight and idea of what he would have to go through. Where was Colette? Did she succeed in infiltrating? Wait.

"Oh..." Peter looked straight at the woman, barely recognizing her under the makeup and the new clothes. He didn't mean to choose her - he knew that the killer was brunette...but he must have been staring for a while because the mistress patted his butt and giggled.

"Oh the new girl hmn? Good eye." She said jokingly and lead him towards Colette. Peter wanted to speak up and protest, but now, in front of all the other women....maybe he should just let this go. Maybe she'd have intel as well. He cleared his throat and smiled at her weakly, the other girls looked on enviously at the new girl who took away their chance of being with a handsome young man.

She looked so much better without makeup.

Throughout the time they were lead to their private room, Peter avoided eye contact with Colette at all possible, gaining a few giggles as the girls whispered about how shy he seemed. If only they knew the real reason. The noises in the room would not be because of pleasure but instead possibly a beating for making such a novice and embarrassing mistake.

"Firstly before anything." He turned to her and said as soon as the door closed behind them and footsteps walked away from the room. "I'm very sorry, but I suppose at least you are safe while they think we're doing our business." He looked around the room, the sounds of the few other patrons could be heard slightly through the walls. "Bloody thin walls for somewhere people come to have sex." He scoffed and looked at her, thinking.

There was no way they could talk more about the case - he was sure especially since she was new that nosy co-workers would try and listen in on just how well she'd do on her first time working. So they had to do something.

"We need to make some convincing noises." He said quietly walking to the bed and throwing his jacket off to the side. "Take off your shoes."

----
Man idk how they work either LOL Im pretty sure no one is gonna judge anyways hurrhurr
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:28 pm

'Commander...'

They had agreed for him to pick a brunette, but for whatever reason, Peter picked her instead. She stared at him intently, darting him a questioning look but at the back of her mind she was relieved and quite happy. Feigning modesty on the outside by keeping her head down as they walked towards their rooms, her inner self was smirking in victory.

"Yes, I understand sir, I do have information to relay...this might be a good chance to tell you--"

It wasn't a good time to talk about intel, she thought. Her eyes widened staring at the blank wall which connected to the other busy room, agreeing silently over Peter's observation. Shivering a little at the sounds, she wiped the make up off of her face with the back of one hand; the lipstick was too thick for her so she immediately opened one of the wooden side tables and swiped a towelette together with a few tissues, wiping the make up off but not completely.

"W-why?... what for?!!" She asked, perplexed about his orders. One look at him and it hit her; covering one hand on her mouth, she realized that they had to pretend. She remembered Anica's apprizing, to do her best during her first time since she was still on probation and that the mistress would be listening some time. Silently, she followed his orders, throwing her shoes off to one side. Feeling even more naked now, she decided to wrap the blanket around her frame.

"Convincing noises...what noises?" She whispered at him awkwardly, sitting on top of the large bed. She knew very well what people do during sex but it felt like her mind was in a blur of confusion at the moment. Just then, loud moans of pleasure could be heard from the adjacent room and she found herself an answer to her question; her face reddened and her mouth gaped wide open as she stared stupefied at Peter. He's not expecting her to lustfully call out like that...she gulped, 'oh boy.'
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:42 am

Peter got up on the bed with his knees and started lightly bouncing on the bed, hesitant at this ridiculous plan. He sighed at the dirty sounds coming from next door with disbelief. They would have to imitate such talk and that wasn't something he wanted to do with her of all people.

"You know." He motioned to the wall. "What they are saying." Peter took a deep breath and bounced more, the bed squeaking. "Haven't you, you know...just imitate what happens when you had done it"

Licking his lips and preparing himself for the little show, Peter took the lead and started the charade of squeaking bed sounds and fake moans of pleasure. Of course, he also tried to squeeze in whispering questions to his subordinate between doing so and while his face turned beat red with embarrassment.

"So what have you got to tell me?" He tried to keep his face serious and to business while he spoke in a hushed voice before looking away and letting out a convincing groan. "I saw two brunettes before I was stuck with you here. Are they the only ones?"

Outside, like some sort of sitcom, the rest of the girls listened intently with expressions of surprise and biting of lips at the sounds coming from the room. It was convincing alright.

"And I thought she wouldn't be so good..." One of them whispered to the others.

(Sorry its so short!)
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:00 am

"Excuse me. But sadly, living a secluded life, I haven't and will not give away my virginity to some cheap bastard, so 'no', I don't exactly know sir." Her words ran out of her mouth almost without a pause; imitating his jumps and thinking how ridiculous this was. She knew what happened in the bedroom, but not having to experience it was a problem as she braced herself for what's to come, to pretend like an animal in heat.

'Here goes nothing,'
she thought as she bit her lower lip and let out a pleasured moan. In which at first sounded like she was in pain, but was able to smooth it out the next time.

"YES. YESSSS!" Surprisingly, a smile traced her lips as she found this childish act of pretend to be quite...enjoyable. Last night was stressful, and it was good to just let go. "HARDER! You're sooo good!!" She then banged on the wall a few times, snickering, trying to contain her laughter thinking how this would even be possible.

She couldn't look at him seriously as he asked his question, a hand still covering her lips as she answered him with a whisper. "No sir. There's two more, four all in all. One has got short hair tho, so that leaves three." Pausing, she continued with her act for a minute more. "If I we're you I'd leave the mistress a huge tip and come back tomorrow in uniform. If you need names I can give them to you. I have yet to gather more info, everybody seems to avoid the topic of the murders. The river is just a few feet away from here too."

Somewhat tired from all the moaning, she wondered how long does one of these lusty sessions last. They could, she wished, pretend they're asleep after. "How long are we gonna do this?" she mouthed at him.

---

The few girls listening at the door slowly went on with their way as other customers came in. All, except for one brunette who stared at the door intently. Anica motioned for her to go away and that there was no need to observe anymore, in which she silently obeyed her.

Whispers then died down in the second floor and all that's left were moans locked in their own private rooms.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:04 am

Peter looked at her, surprised at the outburst. It made him feel even more embarrassed. For a long moment while Colette was giving it her all, he had forgotten to keep up with the act.

"O-Oh hell!" He swallowed the embarrassment and continued, going with the apparently intense sex they were pretending to have. "Baby, you feel so good!" Grabbing the bedpost, he shook the bed even more, taking this chance as he was hunched over to grab the post to avoid her even more as he put on the act.

"So three with long hair." He whispered under his breath and loosened his tie to attempt to cool himself down. "None of them gave you any suspicions?" He sighed and sat down on the bed, finally taking some recuperating breaths.

"Oh god." He moaned loudly as he took his final moan to an end.

"That should be convincing enough." Peter finally got the guts to look up at her from sitting on the bed, his shirt open and tie loose by now. "It'd be odd if I came right the next night. Do you think you can be safe for a day or two?"

He looked around the room, the clock indicating it was already forty minutes they were 'going at it'. At this time, he either left and...well left her open for drunken soldiers who usually were abusive and rowdy or...

"You wouldn't be too awkward if we spent the night here, would you?" He took off his tie and hung it with his jacket. "Seeing as you don't have experience, you might appreciate my company regardless of how awkward it may be." He took off his shirt too and hung it, now leaving himself in only an undershirt and his pants before preparing to sleep on the floor. "This will also make them think you tired me out completely." He chuckled at the irony, her being a virgin after all.

So the night went by, he slept quite well surprisingly with her in the room though the serial killer was likely in the same building. She had his back...she put her own body on the line to be involved in this case alongside him.

The next morning, Peter woke up bright and early, getting dressed and waking Colette up with a shake on the shoulder. "I'm leaving now." He said when she finally woke up. Her groggy expression was cute, and he wished he had more time to spend this morning with her. "Be safe. I'll be back the night after tomorrow."

'Don't look too sexy.' He wanted to add.

Before leaving, he ran into a brunette who was wandering the halls. She smiled at him, so he smiled back before paying the mistress - tipping very generously. He gave the woman a satisfied review and noted that he'd be returning to 'test the waters' of the brothel.

Luckily for him, it was early enough that the red light district was near empty. No one knew he had spent the night in a brothel...nor did anyone know he'd be returning. For the next two days, Peter would be filling in the police department about the operation and what they knew in addition.

Three brunettes....if anything, it would only take three nights of trial and error. If Peter was lucky, maybe the next night he would hit the jackpot. Or rather...if he was unlucky
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:14 am

She smirked at him. "Don't worry Sir, I know that you're not the kind of man who'd prey on a subordinate." And she just chuckled at his last remark before curling up on one side of the large bed. Surprisingly, unlike the previous night, she was able to catch sleep a lot easier.

The loud bang on her door woke her up, Colette quickly fumbled out of bed and stood up straight for a second, thinking that she was still in the headquarters. Shaking her head, she took notice of her unfamiliar surroundings and slowly remembered what happened last night and where she was. She frowned for a second, not even able to see him off.

Before she could even reply, the door swiftly opened, revealing a stern faced brunette; she could have looked liked an angel with her features, if she wasn't carrying such grimness so early in the morning.

"Get the sheets."

"Huh--uhh w-what sheets?" Groggy still, Colette looked at the roughed up bed, then back at her, now together with the sleepiness, wore a confused look.

"You seemed to have had a rough night. It's our duty to take the sheets out after every customer." The brunettes eyes peered at her; her lips thinned for a second before she shook her head, dismissing whatever thought she conjured as Colette started to pull the sheets out and they both made their way into the hallway.

"Did you get any patrons last night?"Colette asked, the white sheets roughly bundled in between her arms. The answer came with a quick insentient 'no'. Colette, wanting to continue the conversation spoke up again, thinking that this girl could be a suspect. "How come? All the ladies here are pretty...it's probably 'cos of the serial killer huh?" Colette slipped the idea innocently.

The brunette merely gave an uncaring shrug.

"Although, I think the news still doesn't hinder cops from visiting...that man I had last night was an officer you know."

Then, as if a spark lit up out of nowhere, her dark haired companion turned her head towards her and smiled. "Hmm, I guess you're right...the names Brenda by the way."

"Col--uhh--L-Laura. Call me Laura." Colette shook a little at her mistake as she gripped Brenda's outstretched hand for a shake.

"Now, tell me about this customer..." The other said, as she wrapped a friendly arm over Colette's shoulders.

===

The next two days was spent idly in the brothel, well at least most of the girls did. Colette and Brenda spent most of their time together; the latter mostly kept herself stuck to the blonde almost all the time, even shoving off the other girls attempt for a conversation with Colette. Even Anica was surprised the brunette was interested in her so much; Brenda, as others noticed had always been a loner ever since she came into the brothel almost half a year ago. The brunette had short wavy hair and so Colette had nothing to worry that much about her being the suspect. Brenda also helped her a lot when it came to gathering information on the other brown haired girls as she asked questions passively and made sure she wasn't obvious.

Luckily, on her second day, Colette didn't get the attention of any of the drunk looking men who wanted a one night stand and so she was saved.

On her third night, at an early hour, a man quite burly in physique asked especially for her. She wanted to say 'NO' since she still wanted to see her superior again, since he was supposed to be back today; unfortunately, she couldn't decline. Colette had recognized the gruff man, in his late thirties, to be one of Brenda's patrons who had visited her last night. For a split moment, she could swear the angelic faced bitch gave the man a wink and an evil smirk curled on her lips as she went upstairs together with him.

'Damn it', she cursed under her breath.

'Brenda had short hair...it couldn't be...'

The man was large, and obviously stronger than her, add to that the fact that he wasn't drunk at all. But more than herself and her chastity, she was worried about her superior...she was very sure Peter will find the 'one' tonight and he need not look for her.

=====
...was supposed to be longer but ahaha I deleted the unnecessary stuff //mingplz
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:54 am

Noo why did u delete //shakes ur chair ;A; )

Peter was at the brothel as planned, this time in full uniform. It was late at night and he had snuck away from the headquarters without anyone to question or follow him. There were more patrols on the streets, the police now aware of their plans. Of course, Colette was inside, but no one had any way of knowing how the night was going to go.

"She could've at least sent a message." Peter muttered. This case made him nervous. Usually he only had to worry about his own life. If he died...then that was that. Now though, it was different. He'd be leaving his mission for Arthur....and he'd be leaving his subordinate high and dry in a brothel, not knowing what transpired.

He walked in and beamed a wide smile at the mistress who greeted him with great zeal and like clockwork showed him the line-up of girls who were free. Colette was occupied.

"Ah..." Peter accidentally let out, showing his disappointment. The mistress giggled and wrapped herself around his arm.

"Oh you came back looking for her~?" She cooed at him with a smirk, as if she had found herself a star employee. "Im sorry honey, someone else has her company tonight~ But trust me, the rest of my girls will make you fall in love too~"

"A-ah...I..of course sorry." He chuckled and smiled at the girls who all poised themselves properly, making sure to stick their chests out and look as lustful as they could. "How rude of me." Quickly, Peter scanned the girls. Two brunettes free again tonight....though only one seemed to be able to look him straight in the eye. She wanted him...and Peter wasn't sure if it was a good thing or not.

Walking over to her, he ran his eyes up and down the girl to make it believable he was honestly having to consider her appearance.

"I think I'd like this lady's company for the night." Peter held a hand out to the girl. The mistress, happy that Peter would be paying yet again , lead him and Brenda stood up to go with him to their designated room.

They were silent during long walk of the hallway. The door closing behind him felt like he was now locked in a dungeon and he had to find a way out - if not for the fact that he did not want to have relations with this young lady...but that the reality of having to face a psychopath started to sink in.

"I knew you'd pick me." Brenda did not hesitate before locking the door and closed the blinds. "You know, this is probably going to be more fun for me than you." With a wicked smirk, she walked towards him and in a swift motion was suddenly straddling him on the bed. "Soldier boy~"

(Ima let you go from here for now ;u; but if u want me to keep going just leave me a message on skype and i'll edit )
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:31 pm

Click.

Colette heard the door lock seconds after she entered the dreaded dim lit bedroom; before she could turn around and face her customer, a strong force was aggressively pressed on her body, pushing her on the bed, making her lose consciousness for a second and groan in pain. Shaking her head, blinking madly, her breathing became constricted from the heavy object on top of her.

Much to her horror, the man was breathing heavily on her neck and she shivered in utter disgust. He was too close to her and it restricted movement to bring him into submission. Fear got the better of her as it slowly consumed her will to struggle more.

She was almost close to tears, biting her lip she remembered about her duties, she was here for a reason and if she didn't act now, someone's body will be fished out of the river the next day--Peter's body. Breathing out, and calming herself, she let out her sweetest voice. "

Pushing him up, she quickly did an armbar move, grabbing his elbow and bringing her leg over one of his shoulders; she struggled a little bit but was able to make him submit. In his attempt to stand up, she pushed him down even more and pulled on his arm tighter.

"Tell me what you know about Brenda or I swear I'll break your arm!" Colette didn't care anymore if other people could hear, she wanted more info to support her suspicions on the brunette and time was running out. The man, who's weight and strength was against him, growled with immense pain visible in his unworthy features.

"I don't know!! she just asked me to look for you today, just that!!! She promised the mistress was gonna give tonight free of charge too! That's all I know---OOOWW!" He then fainted.

QUickly, Colette ran out of the room leaving the man behind. She headed downstairs to look for the mistress and ask for Brenda's designated room. Unfortunately, she couldn't find her anywhere, not even in her room.

'Commander...where are you?' she asked herself, her mind in a state of panic.

===

"Sorry love~ But you're coming to play with us tonight." she whispered into Peter's ear, as she quickly injected some substance in his neck with a syringe. Before she could feed in single every drop, she was thwarted off by the soldier's quick reflexes and she was thrown off the bed.

Brenda stood up, fumbling for balance, her leg throbbed in pain from the bad fall, gripping the side of the bed for support. She watched the uniformed man, struggle to keep his senses awake. For a second she thought he'd be able to fight the tranquilizing effects of the drug,but as his breathing became slow and shallow, his eyes heavy lidded, she knew she had nothing more to worry. She had done most of the job.

The door clicked and opened slowly, revealing yet another character in the scene. The room was covered in half-darkness and only someone's silhouette was visible. Brenda, glanced over the door expectantly.

"Is he unconscious?" the other asked calmly.

"Yes." Brenda answered, her voice shaking a little as he sees the man on the bed, his uniform unbuttoned halfway. "Are we going to do it here like before?"

"No, let's bring him down the basement. Nobody will notice, the others are busy." The other then tossed the other end of a rope at her and both started tying Peter up before carefully lifting him to a door a few steps away from the room and down to the basement.

"I'll go get the stuff upstairs. Don't start without me." Brenda ordered as the other mooned over Peter's unconsciousness state, running a finger through his features.

"Quite a handsome fellow we got here, didn't we? If he wakes up and you're not back, I can't promise that." She chuckled.

"Bitch." Brenda cursed as she turned around and headed upstairs leaving both figures behind.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:48 am

Peter had thought he'd be able to resist more successfully - and at first it definitely seemed like he had the upper-hand. She wasn't a trained killer, he'd be able to overpower her quickly and call the authorities before he let himself succumb to the tranquilizer, or so he thought.

"I knew I'd find you sooner or later..." He pushed himself up from the bed. "I didn't realize I'd be so lucky." Peter looked at her, his vision becoming blurry. No...he was failing...How could he?

Shit.

Losing his balance, Peter's grip on the bed slipped, hitting his head on the edge of the headboard before completely passing out - his head bleeding a little now.

The two women took haste, not prepared for such a mess up, and cleaned the trail of blood as much as they could so no one could follow them. In this moment of panic due to the fact that people would be walking the halls, the women missed little splats of blood, leading anyone who was looking to where they were taking Peter.

He woke up in a darkened basement. His vision blurry at first but Peter knew that he was now tied down without even looking. The bindings were tight - he wouldn't be able to wiggle out of them without seriously hurting himself.

Peter shook his head and coughed, a bitter taste in his mouth, possibly a side effect from the drug that knocked him out. "And here I thought you killed them right in the room." He groaned, blinking until his vision cleared. "T-two of you...?" He stared at the two women in the room with him, his heart beating faster and faster by the minute. He couldn't get out...especially with two of them.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:11 pm

After going up for a minute, the brunette came back down with an assortment of knives and other contraptions in a bag which made tiny clicking noises after she dropped the thing on the concrete floor without care.

Opening it and taking out a small knife she approached Peter's unconscious body seated on the ground, his back to the wall. "You could have gotten one toy for me." The other complained.

"Go get your own old timer, 'sides I get first dibs on my own catch." Brenda gestured towards the bag a few away. "You should be thanking me for bringing this man." Kneeling down near Peter, she watched him in amazement, the growing blood stain in his scarf made her stomach cringe in excitement as she slowly traced the knife down his dark uniform, taking off one button after the other.

Then Peter slowly woke up.

'And here I thought you killed them right in the room.'

Brenda merely smirked in interest at his first words, the man wasn't even stirred being in such a situation, most officers would just get scared an plead freedom first at first sight.

"What do you mean 'Two of you'?" the sound of metal chains ceased as the second figure stepped in closer to Peter and closer to the light. The candles illuminated better the familiar features of the second culprit in the room, revealing none other than the mistress. "The police sent you here, didn't they?!...undercover cop, huh?" Shoving Brenda away inconsiderately, she raised the tip of a whip under Peter's chin, eyes glaring at his as if trying to read right into his mind.

"Do you, by any chance, have someone with you here?" she asked sternly, already having a hunch to her query.

===

Colette checked through every room, banging loudly into every door like a mad woman until Anica came running, questioning the reason for her brash actions. After forcing her to spit the number of the room Brenda is staying in, she quickly left her and finally found the place. Unfortunately, the room was empty. Scanning the bedroom, her heartbeat still racing fast, her breathing heavy, her mind running through a lot of possibilities as to what could have happened.

Just then, she caught sight of a hint of crimson on the floor, tiny hints of blood hurriedly wiped away but failed to be unnoticed with her eyes. Slowly, she followed the hardly visible trail fearing for the worse and hoping the blood is not Peter's.

===
oji, feel free to use any one of the women, and dont worry about short replies, I expect mine will be short from here too xD
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:34 am

Peter swallowed hard but kept his expression still as to not give away anything. If these two found out about Colette...if they ended up killing him after too....she'd be in grave danger. He scoffed and chuckled to himself.

"No, I guess I got a bit cocky." He looked up at the mistress, staring her in the eyes. "I thought I'd be able to take down the sick lady who had been killing fine young servicemen." Peter gritted his teeth, thinking of ways he could buy himself some time.

"So why do you two do....this." He pried his eyes away from the mistress and examined the dungeon like room. "Some sick enjoyment in killing that arouses you? Or just....simply going too far every time?" He thought back to how mangled the soldier in the river was, especially in his nether regions.

"A bit of both." the brunette licked her lips. "I'm sure someone like you will last longer than the others though." She walked back to a table and fumbled around with different 'toys'. "But I guess that just means you'll suffer longer and scream more." She turned around, holding a ball gag in her hand. "This'll help with that problem."

She walked towards Peter, the mistress letting her put the gag into his mouth. Pete struggled, trying to pry his face away from her. In the struggle, his wrists ground against his bindings making them cut into his flesh. Eventually, as he was still groggy from the drug, he was gagged.

'This can't be the end...' Peter thought hopelessly as he glared back up at his torturers.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:47 pm

The mistress merely peered down at Peter suspiciously. She had been at this thing for a long time now and if there's one thing she had learned, it was to follow her gut feeling; and right now, her instincts pointed her to a blonde newbie.

"Keep him occupied Brenda, I need to take care of someone first." She said after grabbing a knife and tucking it under her sleeve. "...Some blonde whore." She paused, not taking a glance at her victim but making sure Peter had heard her last words; lifting the front of her skirt, she briskly made her way up the stairs.

"Hmm?" She didn't have a clue what the older woman was talking about, but the brunette only smirked to herself before turning to Peter. "Looks like it's just you and me now love." she whispered sweetly in his ear, giggling a little uncontrollably at the thought of being alone with him. Her hand, which shivered slightly, trailed down from his neck, to his chest, then down to his crotch, fondling gently with his manhood over his pants.

"I'll fuck you dry before sending you to heaven, we wouldn't want this bad boy to go to waste now do we?" She uttered as her strokes suddenly became more aggressive, her breathing deep and her shaking more apparent. Peter's jacket was flung open and then Brenda's hands fumbled quickly unbuckling his belt. Taking it off, wrapping a part of it in her hands tightly, she started whipping his upper torso. Her expression changing from sweet to delirious to plain psycho with every painful touch of the sturdy leather to Peter's skin.

"Pigs like you should just die."

Whip. Crack.

"After what you did to me."

Whip. Crack.

"Die. Die. DIE!!!"

===

As Colette minutely observed the hallway, engrossed in following faint traces of blood on the floor, she suddenly knocked herself into something. Jumping back in quick reflexes, she looked up and sighed in relief, it was just the mistress. Explaining what she knew about Brenda and what she suspects is currently happening to her and her customer, the mistress was quite surprised at her revelation.

"Is that so?... But child, that is impossible." She shook her head mildly, confused at what she was babbling. "I happen to have seen Brenda...and she's here, come with me." she said,motioning for Colette to follow her to a door.

Colette started to mentally raise her red flag when she noticed the door led down to a dimly lit basement. As she whirled around at the mistress, she barely missed a knife to the back. Realizing the woman wasn't exactly an ally, she quickly moved, dodging a second attack; kicking at her arm which sent the knife flying to the opposite direction. The blade hitting the wall where Peter was tied up, landing a foot from where he sat.

Perking up, Brenda immediately noticed the rumble and the presence of another, Colette had managed to latch herself on top of the mistress. Frowning, she stopped her little play, and quickly dragged the blonde to her back. Unexpecting the intervention, Colette fell back, a kick to the venter made her cringe in pain. Pinned to the ground, she didn't have a good chance at fighting two women at the same time. Both her hands were now tied behind her back with what seemed to be a leather belt. The brunette was stronger than she had expected as she struggled from her binds. As both women talked about what to do with her, she caught sight of a familiar figure at the corner of her eyes--Peter! 'Thank god, you're alive' was all she could think of.

Her face was pressed against the cold concrete, she could feel a foot lightly kicking her at the waist; both women were talking, arguing in fact but their words never really registered in her head. The room was dimly lit, but her eyes were fixed at Peter; he was still breathing, and that's all that mattered.

Struggling was no use, even if she ran away now they'd both be able to catch her; Peter was bound and gagged...she was supposed to save him, was supposed to watch his back, and yet, she was caught instead. Everything seemed to be hopeless. That little fire of hope was slowly fading away...

'This is the end...' she thought as a tear rolled down her face in despair.

===

wah wah wah! and i thot it was going to be short LOL //goes to bed
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:18 pm

As the mistress left, Peter could only look at the woman leaving helplessly. She knew...and it was his own fault. How could he have been so careless? And now...he couldn't even warn Colette. For all he knew, even if he survived this ordeal...he'd never see her again. His heart raced in a panic, but there was nothing he could say even if he wasn't gagged that could save his subordinate now. All he could do was hope she'd survive.

And now...he had himself to worry about.

Peter cringed as the brunette fondled his crotch, first gently which was somewhat of a relief...but as soon as her strokes became agitated and impatient...growing on outright aggressive, he became worried that she might just rip it off of him. The only thing he COULD do was glare daggers at her as she rubbed him and when she pulled his uniform apart.

Then came the whip.

Peter groaned in pain at every strike of the whip, cutting his torso from the force she exhibited. She was angry at him...at uniformed men. What did they do to her? He could only imagine. Some soldiers were just outright bastards...but as much of an ass he might have been, Peter had never done any sort of act that might propel these women to do such heinous acts to young soldiers.

Then, he heard talking outside the basement. Next thing he knew, a knife threw at him, almost hitting his left hand that was chained to the wall. It didn't register at first - Peter tried to make warning sounds past his gag to warn Colette of the brunette who came up from behind and managed to restrain the girl.

Peter struggled with his chains hopelessly, his mind clouded by panic and his eyes focused only on Colette who was pinned to the ground and kicked. And the tears.

'Bloody hell...don't cry...' He thought to himself. It only made matters worse...it only made him feel more of a failure. How could he put her in this sort of danger?

The knife.

Peter looked to the left. It was close enough with a bit of struggling he could reach it. As the women were immersed in their conversation, he wiggled more, his wrist now bleeding heavily from being cut by the shackles, until he could reach the handle of the knife by his fingers. Carefully, he pulled the blade out of the wall and shifted it so he could manoeuvred the blade tip as a lock-pick.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" The brunette noticed him first and the two women quickly moved from Colette to restrain Peter again. "Do you seriously want to die early? Before you even get to have a bit of sexual pleasure?" She said wickedly, cracking the whip.

The lock opened and Peter ripped the gag out of his mouth before pointing the knife at his assailants. His right arm was still chained to the wall, and there was only so much he could do.

"Keep your distance." He growled, swallowing as he stood up. "I wouldn't think twice about killing you here and now."
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:34 pm

An evil cackle filled the small room, it echoed, bouncing off of the dark concrete walls.

Brenda simply shook her head in pity at his attempt "You're kidding right? You expect to intimidate us... What, with that small knife? ...and your other hand still bound?" She chuckled, letting out an air of arrogance as she looked down at him. "You may be a cop, but you're still human..." She then began laughing hysterically out of the blue, bending forward, holding her bosom, trying to contain her cachinnation but failing at it badly. "You forgot we still have this bitch up our sleeve." Kicks Colette on the side once again. A groan escaped the blonde's lips. The mistress stood behind both women silently, crossing her arms in front of her, hints of worry written all over the now more visible wrinkles of her face.

===

She watched as Peter managed to break free from his shackles, well almost, his other hand was still chained and he needed help...a distraction. His actions had sparked her hopes back up again and Brenda's belittling only added oil to the fire. Another unexpected kick to the side and she groans in pain once more. She seriously hated this woman now, she was not some damsel in distress that needs to be saved, she'd never allow herself to be seen as a weakness.

Biting her lower lip, adrenaline kicked in and she speedily, kicked her feet aiming for Brenda's ankles making the other woman stumble backwards. Scuttling about, she managed to stand up immediately, losing a bit of her balance, leaning on a wall as she tried to wiggle her hands out of her bonds, the belt loosing a little.

Brenda let out an aggravated shriek, like a mad banshee, her hands flailing in the air. Apparently, the woman has lost her self control, charging angrily at Colette, tackling her at full speed. Luckily, she was able to break free from the binds before stumbling down, the brunette on top of her.

"Brenda!" She could hear the mistress cry out before a pair of hands snaked their way up her neck, gripping it with much force.

"Mmphh...aargh!" Remembering a move that was taught to her she moved an arm over her assailants head, making her break the hold and enabling Colette to do an elbow to the face. Brenda fell back, clutching her jaw in pain. Immediately, Colette hard kicked her on the face before she even manages to stand up.

Panting, she was able to restrain her, grabbing in both her arms behind her back, her face to the floor. Her mind was too set on the brunette, she glanced back at Peter, hoping he had managed to save himself.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Peter growled at the women who threatened him and tried to hold him still with the mention of Colette. Did they think he was going to let them kill her? Maybe it was the loss of blood or the drug still messing with his mind, but Peter felt on edge...if Colette hadn't taken action, he might've thrown the knife at one of the women's heads to kill them and prove a point. Well...that and losing their only way out in the process.

As he saw his subordinate get free and attack one of their assailants, distracting the women from his defiance, Peter quickly took the knife and unlocked the remaining shackle. After being freed, the man took no time to grab the mistress as Colette restrained Brenda. He took hold of the woman's arms and twisted them back before pinning her to the wall.

"It's over now." He said, tightening his hold on the mistress. "You won't have me again now that my partner is with me."

It was quiet uneventful after that. Peter and Collete managed to utilize the handcuffs the women had at their disposal and restrained the two until the police came and took them away. Peter and Colette were interrogated for a few gruelling hours before being let go.

He didn't have much to say besides thank you. But even that was too little. Peter had never had to rely on anyone as much as he relied on her that night. Even with Calisto, he'd never been in a situation that seemed to dire and purely hopeless. Politicians and soldiers could be bribed with money but serial killers were another animal completely...that he learned for sure.

Peter instead then did possibly the corniest and childish things he could think of and bought her a bouquet of flowers, broke into her room while she was at training and left it on her bedside counter with no note or letter. She'd get it, he hoped...and if not, well at least she wouldn't know for sure it was her commander that trespassed into her private room.

Days passed quietly with odd government jobs here and there between training. It was boring...but peaceful. That is, until they had orders to check up on a town in Poland and collect some oil the government had bought. Thinking the rest of the recruits were best still training as they haven't proven themselves just yet and the fact that Colette had shown at the very most, strong loyalty to him, Peter took her on the mission.

It was supposed to be a peaceful mission - no big deal. However, with the appearance of Shield members - Peter's former best friend to be exact - things got hairy very fast. The mission ended in breaking the Shield leader out of jail and them going their separate ways. Peter, Colette and Nadine arrived back in Moscow with a litter of six husky pups.

In top of having to pay a large sum of money to the government officials involved in the investigation in Poland...he was also ordered to hand over the pups, dogs being a precious addition to the police and army.

Peter knew what he had to do...but he kept remembering Colette's tenderness and love towards the pups while on their way back to Moscow. How upset she seemed when he told her about the plans for the pups. It was silly, they were just animals...and they were part of protecting his people.

Yet, that night when Peter returned, he headed straight for Colette's room. It was late - most people were asleep or at least minding their own business in their respective rooms. However, he'd rather not delay the delivery.

Knocking on her door firmly, Peter looked down his large coat where a husky pup curled up in his arms. At least it was fast asleep by now and no longer flailing about in the safety of the large coat. Now if only Colette would open the door.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:36 am

The mission ended on a positive note. It had left her a few small scars but it had greatly strengthened his trust towards her superior, as well as her respect towards him. There was nothing much to be said after the investigations, Colette simply gave him a thankful smile after all the trouble she gave him and for saving her life.

A pleasant surprise came in a form of a bouquet of flowers, sitting on her bedside counter after training. A smile traced her lips as she picked it up and took in the sweet scent of it. The anonymity of the sender got her disappointed for a second, but she assumed some 'kid' wanted to do more than just say 'thanks'. Again she had to remind herself that they were sent as a form of gratitude for her assistance.

She was skeptical about being assigned to accompany him and Nadine on a mission in Poland, somehow it didn't sound like a good idea bringing just a single recruit on a mission outside the city. But an order was an order, and what seemed like a simple operation at first, turned into complete havoc as they bumped into two high ranking Shield officials. She had found herself in life-threatening danger that had opened her eyes to the real taste of what it was like being a soldier. What it was like being in a war...and to think that that was just a small part of it.

After thankfully surviving the event, Colette had taken a great liking to the husky pups they took home with them and so her heart sank when Peter had to take all six of them away for the government to use. Holding back tears, she agreed to his point and went back immediately to her dormitory.

"Commander...?" It took a few seconds before Colette could fully figure out the identity of the man who appeared in front of her as he stood against the light. She brought a hand up to her face, covering her reddened nose and refused to make eye contact, lowering her head down for him not to notice that she had cried a river in her room after he left to take away the pups.

"What--" she gulped, "what can I do for you, Sir?... It's quite late now, isn't it?" She asked, almost mumbling, wanting to go back to her quarters. Colette still felt bitter that her proposal to take care of the pups herself was refused, it hurt more that Peter had a point, they were not hers...but the government's.

"I do not want to be disturbed sir, I'm sorry to be rude but I--!?" Then, a small whimper passed her ears, and her eyes flitted to the direction of the sound. Peter's coat, oddly forming a mound, his hands gingerly placed over his chest. Tilting her head, she looked up at Peter, her eyes meeting his for the first time tonight. She looked at him expectantly, wondering--hoping that that sound was, what she thought it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MDLXIII :: MAIN ROLE-PLAY :: King's Blade-
Jump to: